Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-04-2010, 01:43 PM  

Festus, Missouri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 682202 View Post
I seem to remember Mazzio's Pizza in Columbia years ago, may have replaced Ken's Pizza on the Business Loop.
I think you are right - there are a few up that way.

Old 11-08-2010, 12:21 AM  

O'Fallon, MO
I really love Vito's Sicilian style pizza. It's in St. Louis, on Olive I believe

Old 11-11-2010, 03:08 PM  

St Louis, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdenova View Post
I really love Vito's Sicilian style pizza. It's in St. Louis, on Olive I believe

Vito's looks good, defiantly on the list. I had pizza from The Good Pie a block or two east of Vito's this last weekend.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:01 PM  

Kansas City, MO
The Good Pie in St. Louis is outstanding. In KC, Waldo Pizza is good enough and the beer selection is outstanding.
Old 11-16-2010, 08:57 AM  

St Louis, MO
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnf View Post
The Good Pie in St. Louis is outstanding. In KC, Waldo Pizza is good enough and the beer selection is outstanding.
I really liked The Good Pie, but average person might be a bit disappointed if they didn't do some research prior to eating there. I read a lot of negative comments about them, but it looked like most were from people going in and wanting a large pepperoni pizza (or what ever) and not knowing that they make pizza in the same fashion as the old country and not really American pizza...

I will add Waldo to the list. Thanks
Old 11-17-2010, 06:32 AM  

I second Shakespears in COMO. Also, I haven't made it there yet, but a new place opened up called Red and Moes. I've heard great things. They're going for traditional Italian style pizza.
Old 11-19-2010, 10:21 AM  

Kansas City, Missouri
I really like Pizza by the Chef in Hollister, just south of Branson/Springfield.

I also love Shakespeare's.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:47 AM  

Columbia, MO
I know it has been said but I wanted to add to the Shakespears in COMO rep by saying it has been voted one of the top four college places to be in the nation
Old 11-22-2010, 02:45 PM  

Kansas City, Missouri
Waldo Pizza in Kansas City. New York style pie. Waldo tap room right next door to wash it down. Silly amount of beer on hand.
Old 11-23-2010, 07:42 AM  

Saint Louis, Missouri
Pi is my favorite - thick or thin. Shakespeare's also holds a special place in my heart.

Edit: I almost forgot about the pulled pork & bacon pizza at Schalfy Bottleworks. Most people don't think pizza when they think of that place, but it is VERY good.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Missouri
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.