Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Mobile
Click Here to Login

Old 10-02-2010, 02:33 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Jeep Owners Unite

Like it says. Who here has a jeep? Do u go off road are just a dd? In a club?

Old 10-02-2010, 03:10 PM  
I Need Beach Season NOW!

Daphne, Alabama
93 YJ; Do some trail riding when I can; I do drive it to work sometimes, but it is not my DD. Like the name sez, no-doors and no top. I like my jeep like my women - topless or a bikini top at most

Old 10-03-2010, 12:15 AM  

Mobile, AL
I has jeep. 95 ZJ 5.2, I wheel it when I can but I am constantly looking for places to ride. no clubs. I dont know any places in Baldwin that are legal to ride on( I dont like Loxley po po's), and the few places in Mobile CO are shrinking. There was an awesome clay pit here that got bought by a construction company and now they are dumping all sorts of fill dirt and this strange black mud stuff thats filling it up
Old 10-03-2010, 06:46 AM  
I Need Beach Season NOW!

Daphne, Alabama
I keep hearing about some old IP roads between Loxley and Bay Minette; anybody have an exact location or directions? Would be useful info for those of us looking for a place to ride..
Old 10-03-2010, 12:47 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakinheep89 View Post
I has jeep. 95 ZJ 5.2, I wheel it when I can but I am constantly looking for places to ride. no clubs. I dont know any places in Baldwin that are legal to ride on( I dont like Loxley po po's), and the few places in Mobile CO are shrinking. There was an awesome clay pit here that got bought by a construction company and now they are dumping all sorts of fill dirt and this strange black mud stuff thats filling it up
So what do u not like about the Loxley police dept?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:40 PM  

Mobile, AL
Quote:
Originally Posted by duanewhatley View Post
So what do u not like about the Loxley police dept?
I was stopped for no tag(just bought car, had bill of sale and insurance), apparently something about me just screamed "I have drugs" so they decided to search the car. after an hour of sitting cuffed in a car, they released me and my 2 friends, then they left. Leaving behind all the pieces of my car to put back together. they took the rear seat out, the center console, and every speaker cover on every door. luckily I had a screwdriver to put it back together. thats why I dont like Loxley Po po's. I wish they would let me get close enough to one of those cars for an hour with my tools. they would never put it back together.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:43 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Sorry to hear that. I'm a paramedic and work accidents and stuff with those guys and haven't. Had any problems with them. I guess there is bad apples every where.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:48 AM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Doors View Post
I keep hearing about some old IP roads between Loxley and Bay Minette; anybody have an exact location or directions? Would be useful info for those of us looking for a place to ride..
I would like to know this too.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:03 PM  

Barre, Vermont
I role an 01 Wj and belong to the Vermont Jeep Association. Mine is more of a dd hunting rig rather than most rock crawlers. But I'm tryin!
Old 10-07-2010, 05:43 PM  
Mod Medic

Loxley, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by emailpeirano View Post
I role an 01 Wj and belong to the Vermont Jeep Association. Mine is more of a dd hunting rig rather than most rock crawlers. But I'm tryin!
Thanks, good luck with the winch.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Alabama > Mobile
Bookmark this Page!