Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2010, 10:56 AM  

moose jaw, saskatchewan
Wheeling locations?

Im from north of the border and was wondering what is out there for 4wd spots, let me know if you have local trails or know of any spots

Old 10-01-2010, 02:55 PM  

Pattee Canyon, MT
A bit far from MT ...

Old 10-03-2010, 07:35 PM  

whitehall, montana
trails

lots of trails around here. send me a pm
Old 10-06-2010, 08:06 AM  

billings, mt
lots of trails down around Red Lodge MT and Northern Wyoming
Old 10-08-2010, 12:10 PM  

Billings, Montana
Just hit up the Morrison Jeep Trail near Clark Wyoming. It was awesome but not for the faint of heart.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:59 AM  

Ronan, MT
If you are interested in the NW corner of MT, then check out the Blacktail/Wild Bill trail. Our club has invested quite a bit of time and resources in making it a nice trail system. We continue to work with the Forest Service on improving and expanding it every year.

We even got awarded the BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails Award for it. You can see more of it at our web site. Skyliners 4x4 Club.
Old 10-14-2010, 03:59 PM  

Helena, Montana
There's some fun places around Helena. tizer trail in the elkhorns (kind of easy but really pretty!) scratch gravel hills, park lake area, priest pass. all fun stuff
Old 10-15-2010, 04:51 AM  

White Plains, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateofmt View Post
If you are interested in the NW corner of MT, then check out the Blacktail/Wild Bill trail. Our club has invested quite a bit of time and resources in making it a nice trail system. We continue to work with the Forest Service on improving and expanding it every year.

We even got awarded the BFGoodrich Outstanding Trails Award for it. You can see more of it at our web site. Skyliners 4x4 Club.
That's very cool, thanks for the link to your club.

I was wondering about that trail when I was out there this summer. I saw a buggy-looking thing coming off the trail, but didn't have an opportunity to ask the occupants if the trail would be suitable for a WK 3.7 w/ OME... so I didn't have an opportunity to experience the trail, but at least I did get to hit up some old logging trails while looking at property. Not much, but better than nothing. =)
Old 01-24-2011, 12:33 PM  

Kalispell, Montana
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateofmt View Post

How have i missed the wild bill trail, it's about 5 miles from my house. I usually just go up to stillwater there's pleanty up there
Old 01-25-2011, 06:47 AM  
Not a Junior Member

Helena, Montana
Here is a link to the State 4by Assn. M4x4A :: Montana 4x4 Association - Friendship and Unity

The group is made up of several local clubs and each have a place on this site. Some are more active than others along with some keeping the page and info up to date better than others. I'm sure if you contact the club closest to your planed designation they can help you out or invite you to one of their outings. I believe in July there will be a state ride that will last a week, you may want to make that ?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Montana
Bookmark this Page!