Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-21-2011, 10:33 AM  

MB vacation in March

Hi All

Looking to take my family to MB end of March this year for a small vacation. Is it worthwhile and where is a nice area to visit?

Thanks!

Old 11-22-2011, 09:07 PM  

Stafford, Virginia
I am too and would like to hear from some locals on out of the way places to eat or visit.

Old 01-13-2013, 04:48 AM  

Montreal
I'm in the planning stages of a mid March trip to Myrtle Beach, just booked the hotel in North MB as evidently its quieter, Beach Cove resort is our destination, i have heard that March 7-10 we will mis the Spring break crowd and evidently theres a biker event happening late in March...
Old 08-05-2014, 10:08 AM  

Montreal
Turned out to be a great trip, i like Myrtle Beach so much it might get to replace Florida as a winter destination.
Weather was cool, hoodie type weather but i like that. No crowds, had the beach to ourselves and hotel rate were very low.
heres a pic from our room $75 a night.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.