Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2011, 04:45 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Best honky tonks on broadway

Hi all, I'd like to know everyone's opinions on what's the best honky tonk on broadway, you can also include printers alley. Make sure you take in to consideration food, music, atmosphere, and service. This might help people to find a good place to go hang out. You can also include others in Nashville like the Blue bird etc. Give a good reason on why you like the place. Also, any bad experience you may have had at any of the places would be good too. Please Don't include any restaurant in Nashville just ones with live entertainment, not some restaurant like applebees that you just like to go to for the food, unless ofcourse they have some good live entertainment.

Old 02-01-2011, 01:27 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Best Honky tonks

Hey man,

I really enjoy Tootsies, Paradise park and Roberts b/c they will cook you food after you have had several drinks.

Old 02-15-2011, 11:10 AM  

Roberts on Broad.... Go there when the Don Kelley Band is performing. You won't be disappointed.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:28 AM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Roberts does have pretty much the best burgers around there. Lol
Old 03-02-2011, 05:14 PM  

Love Roberts. Best place hands down. We went to Nashville for a week and spent several nights downtown enjoying the nightlife and got to see many good musicians. But each night I found myself wanting to leave everywhere but Roberts.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:30 AM  

My wife and I really like hanging at the Broadway Brewhouse, even though it doesn't have music. So I guess it's not a honky tonk but a nice place to relax, watch a game and have a snack.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.