Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login

Old 03-01-2011, 09:50 PM  

Georgia
Best Neighborhoods in Nashville

What neighborhoods are best in and around the Nashville area? I'm looking at the possibility of moving there. I'd like a low crime, middle class, neighborhood where I can rent a home and where flood damage was minimal so I won't have to worry about mold and that kind of stuff.

Old 03-02-2011, 09:12 AM  

Lebanon, Tn
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDude View Post
What neighborhoods are best in and around the Nashville area? I'm looking at the possibility of moving there. I'd like a low crime, middle class, neighborhood where I can rent a home and where flood damage was minimal so I won't have to worry about mold and that kind of stuff.
Mt-Juliet, and Lebanon closer to Nashville or how far away from Nashville do you want to be?

Old 03-02-2011, 10:24 PM  

Georgia
Thanks! I'm thinking anything from a 20 to 45 minute morning commute would work.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:41 PM  

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
best places in Middle Tennessee (Nashville)

Murfreesboro is large enough that you will have the option to get what you need there or drive into Nashville, 30-45 minutes NW on I-24. Murfreesboro boasts affordable housing, reasonable employment, excellent health care, good schools, shopping, restaurants and most of what you would want without the headaches.

People move here from Nashville or Franklin/Brentwood because they discovered they can have similar housing for about 20% less cost. You can check it out via the Chamber of Commerce, or Murfreesboro.gov or Rutherofrdcounty.gov websites.

Population is the largest outside Nashville in the 7 county area which gets us all amenities we enjoy without Nashville headaches or lack of those things in Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, or the cost associated with Franklin/Brentwood. You should find most all you need here.

I do real estate (investment and commercial nowadays primarily) but am happy to assist you in your move here, be it Nashville Murfreesboro or anywhere else in the Nashville-Murfreesboro MSA. Let me know if interested.
Old 04-27-2011, 05:44 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Check out Nolensville its a small town atmosphere with a lot of amenities within 10-15 minutes. Williamson County has excellent schools as well. This is still under the radar so.... By the way Go GATORS! Im from Seminole, Fl. been here sense 2006. Youll love it. A gator from Tallahassee... I love it! By the way its approx. 20 miles south of Nashville in between I65 and I24.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:09 PM  

Greene County, Virginia
What about Antioch or Spring Hill, are they decent areas, high traffic?

We may be moving to the area, working in Franklin.

BTW, I lived in Seminole/Clearwater for almost 16 years (til 1998)
Old 07-18-2016, 03:33 PM  

Murfreesboro, just south of Nashville/
Dickson just west of Nashville/ Mt Juliet and /or
Lebanon just east of Nashville/
Henderson just north of Nashville
Anyone would be a lot better than living inside Nashville city limits....
Way too many shootings, rapes, robberies & murders to live there..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!