Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login

Old 01-03-2011, 12:39 AM  

Clarksville, Tennessee
Great date nights out

NASHVILLE, what a great little city. My wife and I have a few dates there per month. Depending on what sport is in season, usually hockey. We love the PREDS!!! YES, I realize they arent the best team in the league, but hey its hockey.. I usually root for the team they are playing anyway. My wife on the other hand, wellll, she is a big Martin Erat fan.. Dinner out in Nashville is great. Its not so big and scary that it usually entails parking 5-6 blocks from the arena and walking to dinner, and the game. We particularly enjoy Big River, which is owned by the same company that owns Gordan Biersch. We enjoy The Melting Pot fondue restaurant. There are tons of amazing restaurants within walking distance of the arena/stadium if football is your game in Nashville, TN.

Old 01-03-2011, 04:58 PM  

Nashville, TN
[QUOTE=bombman0513;65106] My wife on the other hand, wellll, she is a big Jason Erat fan.. QUOTE]

Who is Jason Erat. Been a preds fan for 10 plus years and he's never been on the rooster.

Old 01-04-2011, 03:43 AM  

Clarksville, Tennessee
ha ha ,, my apologies... I mean Martin Erat.. I was thinking about Jason Arnott when I wrote it.. as he WAS my player till he went to the Devils in 2007 I believe.
Old 02-01-2011, 01:35 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
You guys should try the new Virago one night it has a very awesome atmosphere.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:06 PM  

One of the best kept secrets about the middle Tennessee area is "community theatre". About 50% of the small towns in middle TN have a group of volunteer actors who put on some incredible presentations...usually four or five plays a year...performing four or five shows each over two consecutive weekends. I've seen Les Miz, Jekyll and Hyde: The Musical, and many other "off Broadway quality" performances. Check them out! There are several small theatres in Nashville...and even more in the Boro, and small towns like Shelbyville, Manchester and Tullahoma...
Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 AM  

Thanks for the information...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!