Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-10-2010, 08:22 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
How about those Titans?

I was really happy with the way the Titans played today against "Americas Team" Cowboys. I hope we do the same to Indy.

Old 10-12-2010, 01:35 PM  

Mount Juliet, TN
Season ticket holder here. Don't know what to think about the team this year, but if they will continue to throw the ball some more I think it will open it up for CJ, and I think Vince is proving he can wing it.

Old 11-22-2010, 02:34 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee
Not so sure now...looks like Vince has run out of chances after throwing his pads into the stands. Can't imagine Rusty Smith is the answer though. Draft or trade in the off season for sure. There are probably quite a few so-so QBs to be had via trade or FA, but who knows...Quinn, Leinart, Palmer, Bulger, Alex Smith, Delhomme...hard to tell. Draft could be thin at QB this year, after Locker and maybe Campbell.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:26 PM  

Paris, TN
How about those NY Jets!!
Old 11-23-2010, 02:44 PM  

Vince has the owners backing and that may be a problem, seeing as he doesn't have the backing of the coaching staff...I think you could see Coach Fisher draw a line in the sand and tell Bud Adams (the owner) that it is him or me. And that should be an interesting decision for him.
Old 11-23-2010, 02:52 PM  

Also, I just heard that he is not being allowed into the practice facility. It appears they are totally isolating him from the team.

Not sure if this is a good move or not, but Fisher has to do something to get the respect of the team back and eliminating the distraction is the first move.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:52 AM  

Nashville, TN
Who will be missing next year? Fisher or Young? Bud Adams said Young is his QB
Old 11-28-2010, 03:42 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNRUBICON View Post
Who will be missing next year? Fisher or Young? Bud Adams said Young is his QB
I think the locker room has voted, as evidence of todays game play.
Old 11-28-2010, 03:45 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMalone View Post
Also, I just heard that he is not being allowed into the practice facility. It appears they are totally isolating him from the team.

Not sure if this is a good move or not, but Fisher has to do something to get the respect of the team back and eliminating the distraction is the first move.
He wasn't barred from the facilities, only the team meeting. He is still allowed to use the training facilities. They learned that lesson ($$$) when they tried to keep Steve McNair out, when he was out for an injury several years ago.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:26 PM  

Knoxville, Tennessee
I really hope to see Vince outa there. I'd rather watch Rusty Smith run around in circles and piss himself than watch Vince Young.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads