Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login

Old 01-03-2011, 12:46 AM  

Clarksville, Tennessee
OPRYLAND in Nashville

Opryland Hotel should be open soon, if it isnt already. They had the flood last year which cost several million dollars in damage. I cant wait for it to get back to 100%. If you have never stayed at the Opryland Hotel, let me tell you, you are missing out on the perfect getaway. This place has stuff that any normal hotel doesnt. The scenery is great, it is right in the middle of the Opry Mills Mall, Opryland USA, as well as not too far from downtown Nashville. The hotel has a GONDOLA ride in the lobby for crying out loud. At Xmas the lights are magnifiscent, they really go all out at christmas. The outside landscaping is amazing. The price,,welll, as with all things you get what you pay for. But let me tell you.. you take the wife or girlfriend to the OpryLand Hotel,, you wont be spending much time viewing the scenery. Unless you wind up going to the Mall.. which is one of the nicest malls in the are.. Oh yeah,, for you guys.. YES> Bass Pro shops is now OPEN>>>!!!!!

Old 01-03-2011, 04:47 PM  

Nashville, TN
Hotels open, Bass Pros open, mall is not and probably won't be for a long, long time.

Old 01-12-2011, 08:11 AM  

Henderson, Kentucky
Hotel is open. My brother just stayed there at year end. He said it was finished very nicely.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!