Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-27-2011, 12:09 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Would you advise for or against moving to Clarksville or Nashville?

So, Thinking about moving to the Clarksville/Nashville area... Any thoughts or comments?

Old 01-27-2011, 04:55 PM  

Nashville, TN
Clarksville, Nashville has some nice places to live. So does Franklin, Murfreesboro and even Bowling Green. Do you have family here? What is your field of employment? If you want to be a singer/songwriter there are probally a 150,000 undiscovered talents here waiting tables already.

Old 01-27-2011, 07:40 PM  

Reno, Nevada
I have only visited during the summertime, but really liked it. My brother is living there, and I am at a point where I would be able to make a move. I love to sing while driving my Jeep but no way would I try to be a singer rofl my employment background is reception, and administrative.
Old 01-28-2011, 06:31 AM  

Nashville, TN
I'm originally from Cincinnati, lived in Northern Ky for a while, moved to central Florida and have been in Nashville for 23 years. Wouldn't think of living anywhere else. Enough of a season change, people are friendly, fairly stable economy, lots of recreational opportunities and close to 3 major interstates so travel is easy to St. Louis, Louisville, B'ham, Atlanta, Memphis and Knoxville are just a couple hours away. Clarksville has Land Between The Lakes, great for hiking, horseback riding, fishing and oh yeah...jeeping.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:33 PM  

Reno, Nevada
Jeeping!! Oh yeah! I really enjoyed the time I had there. And the housing seemed reasonable, but I've only really ever lived in Nevada. I'd like to drive out there so I can see what's in between!
Old 01-29-2011, 05:46 PM  

Lebanon, Tn
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick View Post
I'm originally from Cincinnati, lived in Northern Ky for a while, moved to central Florida and have been in Nashville for 23 years. Wouldn't think of living anywhere else. Enough of a season change, people are friendly, fairly stable economy, lots of recreational opportunities and close to 3 major interstates so travel is easy to St. Louis, Louisville, B'ham, Atlanta, Memphis and Knoxville are just a couple hours away. Clarksville has Land Between The Lakes, great for hiking, horseback riding, fishing and oh yeah...jeeping.
I would like to add to your list Burgess Falls if you havent seen it you will be glad when you do. I would say it is less than 2 hrs from Nashville, and well worth the drive, just do a Tn state parks search and check it out...

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Tennessee > Nashville
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads