Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-17-2012, 10:19 PM  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Funny Political Cartoons and Memes-barack-obama-s-new-bill-rights-70300.jpg 

Old 03-18-2012, 07:06 AM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yeah, that's been happening for a while. It's called the"Patriot Act". Typical Conservative response. Penalize your own people instead of focusing on the real problem. Anyway there's a lot in the Constitution that's misinterpreted. Things people believe that are there that in reality are not.

Old 03-18-2012, 10:19 AM  

Kent, Ohio
From the OP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
This is not the place to debate them, this is the place to post any and all visual political jokes and nothing more.

I enjoy political cartoons and photos. Doesn't matter what side of the fence one is on, they can be pretty funny.

Here's a few from both sides I think are comical.
Sideways, the proper way to present your point in this thread is to post your own images. For instance:

Old 03-18-2012, 10:32 AM  

R/A that is funny stuff. I especially like the end where it says, "taco's rule!"
Old 03-18-2012, 10:50 AM  

Kent, Ohio
I think the handwriting alone in the two versions is rather telling.
Old 03-18-2012, 11:02 AM  

I won't fault you for your penmanship
Old 03-18-2012, 08:48 PM  

A cannibal was walking through the jungle and came upon a restaurant operated by a fellow cannibal. Feeling somewhat hungry, he sat down and looked over the menu....

+Tourist: $8.00
+Broiled Missionary: $10.00
+Fried Explorer: $12.50
+Baked Democrat or Grilled Republican: $100.00

The cannibal called the waiter over and asked, "Why such a high price for the Politicians?"

The cook replied, "Have you ever tried to clean one? They're so full of crap, it takes all morning."
Old 03-18-2012, 08:56 PM  

Houston, Texas
Two thumbs up for political correctness.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:12 PM  

Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"
She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride!
"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!"
"What do you mean?" she replied.
So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."
Old 03-22-2012, 04:53 PM  

Houston, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu
Recently, while I was working in the flower beds in the front yard, my neighbors stopped to chat as they returned home from walking their dog. During our friendly conversation, I asked their little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President some day. Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there, so I asked her, "If you were President what would be the first thing you would do?"
She replied... "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed with pride!
"Wow...what a worthy goal!" I said. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that!"
"What do you mean?" she replied.
So I told her, "You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and trim my hedge, and I'll pay you $50. Then you can go over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."
She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"
I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party."
What's the point? Either way you're out $50 for something you could do yourself. But I guess that's a Republican for you.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads