Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-01-2011, 04:02 PM  

Nashville, TN
And a photo that wasn't photo shopped.

Old 10-01-2011, 05:43 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldognewtrick View Post
Whose economy, ours or the chinnese, cause we ain't got no money. Whose jobs, cause there ain't no new ones coming soon.

Wait...I know, it's Bush's fault, oops I forgot.
our economy, the one that there is this great delusion that america as a whole is losing to china, when in fact we have changed polciies so they take a lot from the middle class and give it to the rich
Quote:
Oh, since you mentioned Ann Coulter, you don't like her because she's a conservative that resorts to liberal tactics. Just another conservative female that freaks the libs out.

Do i like her, not really, do I like to see her freak the libs out? Absolutely!
reallym, she does? now come on, the right has been the biggest side when it comes to flinging mud, they are great at it, they wallow in it, how many republican agendas such as death panels have gotten out? while the republicans have made efforts to limit constitutional things like our legal system and the democrats are too ***** to call them out on it just because most americans have no idea what mandatory binding arbitration is until they are royally screwed over by it.

Old 10-01-2011, 06:46 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
and the democrats are too ***** to call them out on it.
Gosh, this is priceless, libs scared to call the consvevatives on something. Unbelievable...
Old 10-01-2011, 07:33 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Most economists agree that Obama's plan WILL help keep the economy afloat and create jobs, and the CBO also agrees that giving money to the average worker stimulates the economy at about twice the rate of giving it to the people at the top
I actually very much agree with you. I do support his newest jobs plan, and I hope that it actually gets put into action.

I think that a lot of the leeriness of it comes from the first stimulus plan, which, arguably, was a failure. We can argue all day about the economists that say it worked and the ones who say it didn't, or that it prevented an "even worse" economic condition; however, when it comes down to it, Americans only see worse numbers post-stimulus, how those numbers affect their daily life, and that's what they form their opinions off of.

I'm open-minded enough to support his newest jobs bill; however, I'm afraid, most Americans are not.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 10-02-2011, 10:36 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Gosh, this is priceless, libs scared to call the consvevatives on something. Unbelievable...
that has been the case for a while now, during the health care debate when the republicans released their "health bill" that had a whole assortment of issues that would have made the health system far worse, how many of them did the democrats attack? they didn't even go after 1 of them really, and just used vague statements about how it didn't cover as many people when there were wide glaring problems with it they refused to attack it while on the republican side there is the screaming of death panels when there was nothing of the sort in there
Old 10-02-2011, 02:01 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
I think that a lot of the leeriness of it comes from the first stimulus plan, which, arguably, was a failure.
RLY? Detroit still has it's 3 car makers and all are in the black. Tarp initiated under Bush is considered a great accomplishment. We've added jobs 10 of the last 11 months and locally early September saw new construction all over the place.

Against that we have wealth hoarding wealth for two reasons. A poor economy could defeat Obama and they're reluctant to invest until the economy looks completely stable. (This creates a Catch 22 scenario)

Study what government did during the Great Depression and you'll clearly see Recessions & Depressions do not have textbook fixes. If we intend fixing our economy that leadership will not come out of America's trailerparks.
The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-funny-pictures-redneck-mullet.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-gangsta3.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-geuu_01_img0158.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-hick-flicks.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-hillbillies44.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-hillbillies-small.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-inbred2.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-jersey-shore.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-liquor_guns.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-makeover.jpg 

Old 10-02-2011, 03:08 PM  

Nashville, TN
Quote:
that has been the case for a while now, during the health care debate when the republicans released their "health bill" that had a whole assortment of issues that would have made the health system far worse, how many of them did the democrats attack? they didn't even go after 1 of them really, and just used vague statements about how it didn't cover as many people when there were wide glaring problems with it they refused to attack it while on the republican side there is the screaming of death panels when there was nothing of the sort in there
The republican proposal didn't even get a look...and we couldn't see the O'bama plan till it passed cause it was SO important to pass it before viewing. There is still a very large segment of society that will not benefit from the higher cost plan crammed down our throats. And the death panel was actually in O'bamas original plan, if you remember.

Why is the answer to all our problems, more govt intrusion in our lives? How many trillions need to be wasted before y'all see the flawed logic in your thinking? Personally, I'm embarrassed to leave our children the debt we've amassed.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:13 PM  

Nashville, TN
blucher, I'm diggin that mobile home, think it might be for sale?

The Mrs. would be proud to have something that nice where we could keep all them mullet haired, 3 tooth, backy chewing, Wal-Mart shopping youngins of ours,
The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-makeover.jpg 

Old 10-02-2011, 04:14 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
blucher, I'm diggin that mobile home, think it might be for sale?

The Mrs. would be proud to have something that nice where we could keep all them mullet haired, 3 tooth, backy chewing, Wal-Mart shopping youngins of ours,
Then you may not have seen the McMansion versions...........

Much more at.....
Pork Gravy - white trash and trailer parks has the internets now too!
The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-trailer-park-taj-mahal.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-crayz.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-rednecksleigh.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-redneckretreat.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-learn-cook-trailer-park-way-trailer-park-c.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-imgp7476.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-evict_yuppies.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-white-trash-trailer-stripper-pole.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-nativity-scene_o.jpg 

The GOP race and the power of irrational thinking-54.jpg 

Old 10-03-2011, 08:41 AM  

What could anyone possibly have against temporary job creation at $200,000 per pop in taxpayer funds. We can do it again when they run out, and again, and . . .

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads