Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-20-2011, 05:38 AM  

Jacksonville, Florida
Lots of very valid points here. Our Founding Fathers would surely roll over in their graves if they could see what the Democrats and Republicans have done to our country. It is a shame that you would have to vote for a candidiate simply to keep the other one out of office. At times I am almost tempted not to vote but that would be even worse!
File Type: bmp Reagan.bmp (148.6 KB, 120 views)

Old 04-20-2011, 11:26 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Keep voting. A scary proportion of voters vote out of ignorance or get their political positions from demagogues on TV.

My state has the most informative voting guides imaginable and I can vote for the person rather than just for a party.

Old 04-20-2011, 06:42 PM  
Traveler

What do you do when the candidates even are oozing with stupidity? I swear it's really amusing out there!
Old 04-21-2011, 01:44 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
Jake, how are the Hawaiian cops about fast bikes? It seems the perfect motorcycle heaven weatherwise.
They're not bad at all, actually! California was much tougher on me...

And yes, of course it's gorgeous weather for riding! However, it is a tropical island, so there's a lot of rain as well. One of the most frustrating things is when you go through a mountain via tunnel and come out to a bunch of clouds hanging around on the other side of the mountain and bam, you're in a rainshower. So besides the random rain, I love it!

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 04-21-2011, 11:38 AM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
What do you do when the candidates even are oozing with stupidity? I swear it's really amusing out there!

I admit it's good for giggles but these people shouldn't be running for Wasilla dog catcher. Bachman is scary.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:44 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by blucher View Post
I admit it's good for giggles but these people shouldn't be running for Wasilla dog catcher. Bachman is scary.
So is Trump! I hope that any one of them wins, then let the circus music begin! Comedy fodder hour begins soon!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.