Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 09-16-2013, 09:16 PM  

Hit the Road Barack

Interesting! See: http://www.thedailybeast.com/newswee...eds-to-go.html
Hit the Road Barack-newsweek-obama.jpg 

Old 09-18-2013, 10:39 AM  

I am posting less lately as I'm thinking it really isn't fair to push fellow Americans so that they think they must defend Obama. He is an empty suit that can't be defended. One thing that can be said for the democrat party, it continues to support Obama (with some exceptions such as Warren Buffet). Republicans tend to throw their losers under the bus.

I just heard on local news that merchants fear for the holiday shopping season due to unemployment, gas prices and rising healthcare costs due to Obamacare. Our local hospital is laying off 18 employees in the home aid department due to Obamacare and Medicare/Medicaid cuts. Many small businesses are cutting hours for employees to avoid Obamacare. I doubt that the republicans have the guts to de-fund Obamacare so a national debt train wreck is becoming inevitable.

Old 09-18-2013, 06:04 PM  

I'm with you Eddie. We are about to see one hell of a train wreck, and nothing is going to stop it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!