Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 08-27-2010, 06:44 PM  

Provo, Utah
You're right about me being wrong about everything I say.

Old 08-27-2010, 08:16 PM  
Look at that

Belchertown, Massachusetts
I think, therefore I am.

Old 09-01-2010, 08:58 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
I?ll bite. The Tea Party is the part to be with. Why, because the parties that we have had are all a bunch of idiots. Lets start with the Liberal party!
Liberals- Wacked out people that feel that anything progressive is bad. Pollution is bad, but they drive cars to their protest. They want everyone to have the exact same rights, but are willing to take your rights to do so. And they are just out of touch with reality.
Democrate-These and the Liberals (but mostly the Dems) are why we are in the economic trouble we?re in now. They are the people that felt that ever one should be a home owner. They are the people that built Acorn. Acorn made the banks give loans to the poor people that couldn?t pay for them. This is the same organization that gave advise to a fake Pimp on how to get money from the government. These are the same people that VOTED to go to war in Iraq based on the same intel that was given to Bush and then turned tail when our solders started to die. And then blamed him for going to war when the intel war found to be wrong. These are the same people that appointed their friends to run these intel againsies (Clinton did it). These agencies received this intel and gave it to the president knowing they couldn?t verify it. Bush asked if it was good, they said yes. Bush gave it to congress, congress voted, congress turned tail and ran. Democrates are cowards. They want to take away your right to run your own life. They have built more government in less then 2 years then any other administration ever. They have also spent more money than any other president INCLUDING Bush and his two wars. They have pulled out of Iraq before Iraq is ready to take care of themselves. The terrorist WILL take over. Then they will have the money they need to buy the bombs to attack us. We will end up back there. But next time many more of our solders will die.
Republicans-People that have lost their way! Remember, they are the original Democrats! They are the party that wanted to protect our rights. The right to live your life free of the government controlling hand. To be able to protect your home (gun rights) to be responsible for your own actions (buying a home you can afford). But like the other parties power got to their heads. They started thinking that they know what?s best for us. They are still a better choice than the other parties because they still believe YOU should be responsible for yourself. They give you the power to make your own life. As it is now, the government runs you. Your banks, your companies, education.

Last but not least, the Tea Party.
It?s the party of people that are fed up with our government not listening to us. While they are conservative, they feel we should be in control of our government, not the government in control of us. Being a Christian I also like their Christian values. I like how they want to make YOU responsible for your own actions. That includes our government.

If you don?t like being broke, if you don?t like being unemployed, if you don?t like being in a recession, vote Tea Party. Vote all the incumbents out of office. Wash Washington clean of all of the dirt. Remember, in order to have order you must have checks and balances. If you have a left president you must have a right congress. Whit out that you have what we have. A country that owes trillions to a country that wants to destroy us. You have a government that wants to run us.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:12 PM  
Poison Idea

I had great faith in the Tea Party until people like Sarah Palin and Glen Beck hopped on their bandwagon for popularity sake and half the Tea Party was foolish enough to follow them.

I was much more hoping for them to somewhat merge with the Libertarian Party, not pick up a bunch of fake Republicans who are still and will continue to be part of the problem.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:27 AM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 78BO View Post
I?ll bite. The Tea Party is the part to be with. Why, because the parties that we have had are all a bunch of idiots. Lets start with the Liberal party!
Liberals- Wacked out people that feel that anything progressive is bad. Pollution is bad, but they drive cars to their protest. They want everyone to have the exact same rights, but are willing to take your rights to do so. And they are just out of touch with reality.
Democrate-These and the Liberals (but mostly the Dems) are why we are in the economic trouble we?re in now. They are the people that felt that ever one should be a home owner. They are the people that built Acorn. Acorn made the banks give loans to the poor people that couldn?t pay for them. This is the same organization that gave advise to a fake Pimp on how to get money from the government. These are the same people that VOTED to go to war in Iraq based on the same intel that was given to Bush and then turned tail when our solders started to die. And then blamed him for going to war when the intel war found to be wrong. These are the same people that appointed their friends to run these intel againsies (Clinton did it). These agencies received this intel and gave it to the president knowing they couldn?t verify it. Bush asked if it was good, they said yes. Bush gave it to congress, congress voted, congress turned tail and ran. Democrates are cowards. They want to take away your right to run your own life. They have built more government in less then 2 years then any other administration ever. They have also spent more money than any other president INCLUDING Bush and his two wars. They have pulled out of Iraq before Iraq is ready to take care of themselves. The terrorist WILL take over. Then they will have the money they need to buy the bombs to attack us. We will end up back there. But next time many more of our solders will die.
Republicans-People that have lost their way! Remember, they are the original Democrats! They are the party that wanted to protect our rights. The right to live your life free of the government controlling hand. To be able to protect your home (gun rights) to be responsible for your own actions (buying a home you can afford). But like the other parties power got to their heads. They started thinking that they know what?s best for us. They are still a better choice than the other parties because they still believe YOU should be responsible for yourself. They give you the power to make your own life. As it is now, the government runs you. Your banks, your companies, education.

Last but not least, the Tea Party.
It?s the party of people that are fed up with our government not listening to us. While they are conservative, they feel we should be in control of our government, not the government in control of us. Being a Christian I also like their Christian values. I like how they want to make YOU responsible for your own actions. That includes our government.

If you don?t like being broke, if you don?t like being unemployed, if you don?t like being in a recession, vote Tea Party. Vote all the incumbents out of office. Wash Washington clean of all of the dirt. Remember, in order to have order you must have checks and balances. If you have a left president you must have a right congress. Whit out that you have what we have. A country that owes trillions to a country that wants to destroy us. You have a government that wants to run us.

Wrong, defining your belief, or the beliefs of others, through systematic categorization only limits the potential of individuals, and hence the movement.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:43 AM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
Wrong, defining your belief, or the beliefs of others, through systematic categorization only limits the potential of individuals, and hence the movement.
But this intire world is ran on beliefs. Our laws, are made on ones beliefs. You can not have a working sociaty with out them. Without our beliefs we would be like any other animal.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 PM  

Austin
Quote:
But this intire world is ran on beliefs. Our laws, are made on ones beliefs. You can not have a working sociaty with out them. Without our beliefs we would be like any other animal.
To lump yourselves based on common belief is one thing, but to form the construct, then changing you belief to accommodate the whole, is what I'm challenging.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:43 PM  
southern conservative

Austin, Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
To lump yourselves based on common belief is one thing, but to form the construct, then changing you belief to accommodate the whole, is what I'm challenging.
I don't think I quite understand your point. The world as a whole is progressive. Always changing. But you have to watch and regulate these changes. Just because a 2 year old can hold a fork doesn't mean you let that kid cut his own meat. It is a necessity to change. But you form these changes around your beliefs so that you don?t compromise them.

As for Palin, I?m still up in the air on her. But as of today I?m leaning to wards she?s nuts. But she really isn?t a part of the true Tea Party. But she is helping get the word out and getting votes.
Old 09-04-2010, 01:40 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I can't stand Palin. I can't stand Beck. I do, however, believe in the spirit of the Tea Party. I may hate all the people in it, but I do believe in its purpose.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 09-07-2010, 01:56 PM  

Austin
Quote:
I don't think I quite understand your point. The world as a whole is progressive. Always changing. But you have to watch and regulate these changes. Just because a 2 year old can hold a fork doesn't mean you let that kid cut his own meat. It is a necessity to change. But you form these changes around your beliefs so that you don?t compromise them.

As for Palin, I?m still up in the air on her. But as of today I?m leaning to wards she?s nuts. But she really isn?t a part of the true Tea Party. But she is helping get the word out and getting votes.
I don't think I quite understand your point.

Mine was that people put them selves ion a group, then define their belief on those parameters, as opposed to having a belief, and forming their own group.

It baffles me in a country as diverse as ours, there are only two main groups.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!