Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-16-2011, 08:43 PM  
Traveler

Iran Threatening US

Iran's Khamenei warns US over assassination claims *| ajc.com

U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been blunt in saying the United States would use the allegations as leverage with other countries that have been reluctant to apply harsh sanctions or penalties against Iran.

Khamenei, who has the final say on all state matters in Iran, said that the U.S. accused Iran of terror in order to divert attention from its economic woes and from the Occupy Wall Street protest movement.

"By attributing an absurd and meaningless accusation to a few Iranians, they tried ... to show that Iran is a supporter of terrorism. ... This conspiracy didn't work and won't work," he said.

what i think about this---US should not negotiate---tighten the screws until Khamnenei starts to cry.

Iran bad. deserves to be punished.

we have spent enough money and sacrificed enough lives over there---'They' wanted to try 'diplomacy'--hope it can work better than sacrificing good men and women. but if it can't then let's roll into Iran---see how they like that. might be time to blast a few countries off the globe. innocent people would die---last resort. getting sick and tired of sovereign nations which are corrupt as they come making the world much worse. jmo.

~~~~~
what would reagan do---someone who knows said this--i don't know what it means--didn't think about Reagan that much---ran the country in the 80's--loved and adored by many---i was working two jobs and paying bills in the 80's. what a great time that was for me. while others were listening to madonna, wearing shoulder pads and aerobic dancing gear and making lots of $$$$$$. fantastic decade the 80's <insert sarcasm>.

s>>>
I wager his response would have been much different than the tepid comments emanating from the current WH. __________________

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

» Recent Threads