Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 04-24-2012, 09:59 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Seems it just won't die, it has resurfaced in NJ with new revelation See the story here;http://www.sodahead.com/united-state...stion-2603749/

Eddie, I've searched through the sources cited in that article, and I can't find anything backing up the claim that Obama's lawyer believed the certificate was invalid. Furthermore, http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama...ineligible.asp

The only citation in that article indicating the birth certificate is invalid originated with Maricopa County Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, the idiot we've talked about before; the one who doesn't understand that when the entity issuing the certificate (State of Hawaii) vouches for its authenticity, the certificate itself is valid.

I'm kinda curious how Joe Arpaio can make *any* claims about Obama's birth certificate, seeing as he's never had an official copy, only the online version that the rest of us have seen.

Old 04-24-2012, 10:14 AM  

Sounds like a cover up in the making;
Quote:
Breaking News: Obama Lawyers Want the Video of the NJ Obama Ballot Access Challenge Public Hearing Pulled and Suppressed

I heard this morning that the Obama lawyers are trying to suppress the videos of the NJ Obama Ballot Access Challenge public hearing. So I called and spoke with Attorney Mario Apuzzo and he confirmed that Obama?s lawyers have called him and told him they are planning to take legal action to get the videos of the NJ Ballot Access Challenge Public Hearing pulled and suppressed. What is the Obama side ashamed of and doesn?t want the world to see. Could it be that their Obama ?emperor has no clothing on?, i.e., has no known conclusively proven true legal identity clothing/papers to show the world which Attorney Mario Apuzzo forced them to admit to and stipulate to in the NJ public hearing? Obama?s side obviously does not want people to see this video. Watch it yourself at the below links and learn why.

In these videos, the Obama side even wants to allow Mickey Mouse to run for President. To Obama and his lawyers the U.S. Constitution and presidential eligibility clause in Article II is a joke. You can see that Mickey Mouse reference by Obama?s Atty Alexandra Hill in Part 2 of the videos beloe at about 40 minutes in to that segment. It was interesting that Obama?s lawyer chose and mentioned Mickey Mouse running for President and making a mockery of the election process in her statements in the hearing in NJ since according to the 2008 records Mickey Mouse was a contributor to Obama?s campaign in 2008 as part of the untraceable debit and credit card contributions that Obama accepted online, using any name typed in real or not since the card name verification was turned off by Obama?s campaign, presumably to avoid campaign limits per person as one reason for their doing so. Also it is reported that a good chunk of the ultimate source of the online donations were alleged to have been illegally provided to Obama operatives from foreign sources who then made the donations online using fictitious names.

Full Video of the NJ Obama Ballot Access Challenge Public Hearing. Under NJ state law, video taping of public hearings is permitted subject to reasonable restrictions by the judge. And the judge in this hearing allowed the video cameras to record the event. Now the Obama legal team wants to suppress these videos. Everyone should download a copy of these videos onto their own personal computer such that the Obama side cannot make these videos disappear from the eyes and ears of the American electorate who can now see the shameful games the Obama lawyers play in court to avoid revealing Obama?s lack of any conclusive proof as to his true legal identity. See this channel link for the videos of this public hearing and/or via the other embedded links below: http://www.youtube.com/haggz51
from: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/201...ublic-hearing/

Old 04-24-2012, 10:57 AM  

Kent, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Sounds like a cover up in the making;from: http://cdrkerchner.wordpress.com/201...ublic-hearing/
It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

Eddie, you need to stop. Seriously, dude. Half the people in here are going to end up temporarily or permanently blind due to aggravated eye-sprain from rolling their eyes to your posts.

At the very least, could you post a warning before you repeat this kind of crap?
Old 04-24-2012, 11:55 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivalarrival View Post
It's a conspiracy, I tells ya!

Eddie, you need to stop. Seriously, dude. Half the people in here are going to end up temporarily or permanently blind due to aggravated eye-sprain from rolling their eyes to your posts.

At the very least, could you post a warning before you repeat this kind of crap?
Your seem to be the one with the problem.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!