Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-08-2015, 08:19 PM  
Traveler

Life in the USA is getting better and better!

In recent weeks, we've seen the legalization of Marijuana in many states, and on the Federal level, gay marriage and equality at long last. For now, the confederate flag has been removed from public buildings and relegated to where it belongs... the museum. And we've seen the scrutiny and video recording by our citizens of our police forces to finally expose police abuse and misconduct. What do you all think of these latest advances?

Old 07-11-2015, 07:12 PM  
Traveler

Saw on the news Thursday, and I guess it's official. The confederate flag, an instrument of oppression for certain groups of people, is been relegated to a museum and will not be prominetly displayed on public buildings anymore.

I understand there's a few areas that are not honoring the supreme courts decision to uphold gay marriages. Looks like lawsuits will be getting filed soon.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:19 PM  
Traveler

Now, if only we could get Hilary Clinton in the white house, things would be cherry cola.
Old 07-14-2015, 08:15 PM  
Traveler

On the subject of police being investigated, I've been following this story for quite some time....... http://www.khq.com/story/29549341/re...-on-patrol-car and the DNA evidence sure doesn't look good for the officer......

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.