Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 07-16-2011, 04:01 PM  
fustrated genius

The "Tea party" is nothing more than the radical side of the Bushicans, same exactly as the Obamacrats. Same ol same ol, same ol sheetimus maximus, just a different day.

Old 07-16-2011, 04:14 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Might be if it were true!
Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-angle.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-teaparty_robertson_spelling_racist_problemsm.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-teaparty_sm.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-tea-party-gop-marriage.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-tea-party-wpcbe090416.gif 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-teabuggery-framed-.jpg 

Old 07-16-2011, 04:56 PM  
fustrated genius

Yeah all that ^ and THIS . . . .
Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-bush.jpg 

Old 07-16-2011, 05:25 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHood View Post
The "Tea party" is nothing more than the radical side of the Bushicans, same exactly as the Obamacrats. Same ol same ol, same ol sheetimus maximus, just a different day.
I dunno, the tea party is extremely far right, there is no one on the left pushing far left ideals as the tea partiers suggest there is, there are certainly moderate democrats and democrats but no far left democrats that have been getting any press.

maybe that is what the left needs, some real leftist figure to push so far that they can then "compromise" on meeting the regular left's goals, seems to be working well for the republicans
Old 07-16-2011, 05:45 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Nixon was easy to hate but how do you hate J. Fred Muggs?
Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-2atodays50th__t440.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-329.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-bedtime-bonzo-gal-431.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-gal_chimps_7.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-gal_chimps_8.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-halsman_jfredmuggs.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-hp-muggs-blue.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-j_fred_muggs-5.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-lauerhead2.jpg 

Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-qinhs.slma.81.jpg 

Old 07-16-2011, 06:17 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
the tea party is extremely far right
Michele Bachmann's Church Says the Pope Is the Antichrist - Joshua Green - Politics - The Atlantic

Michele Bachmann's Church Says the Pope Is the Antichrist

The Iowa front-runner for the GOP nomination was a longstanding member of a strict Lutheran synod with controversial views of Catholicism

Quote:
Michele Bachmann is practically synonymous with political controversy, and if the 2008 presidential election is any guide, the conservative Lutheran church she belonged to for many years is likely to add another chapter due to the nature of its beliefs--such as its assertion, explained and footnoted on this website, that the Roman Catholic Pope is the Antichrist.
Quote:
Bachmann was a longtime member of the Salem Evangelical Lutheran Church in Stillwater, Minn., which belongs to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), a council of churches founded in 1850 that today comprises about 400,000 people. WELS is the most conservative of the major Lutheran church organizations, known for its strict adherence to the writings of Martin Luther, the German theologian who broke with the Catholic Church and launched the Protestant Reformation in the 16th century. This includes endorsing Luther's statements about the papacy. From the WELS "Doctrinal Statement on the Antichrist":
Since Scripture teaches that the Antichrist would be revealed and gives the marks by which the Antichrist is to be recognized, and since this prophecy has been clearly fulfilled in the history and development of the Roman Papacy, it is Scripture which reveals that the Papacy is the Antichrist.

Quote:
Seeking to better understand WELS theology and how voters should regard it, I called the Rev. Marcus Birkholz of Salem Lutheran Church in Stillwater. When I identified myself, he hung up.
Quote:
Hochmuth also revealed that Bachmann is no longer a member of the WELS congregation. "I do know that she has requested a release of her membership," he said, adding that she took the unusual step of formally requesting that release in writing. "She has not been an active member of our fellowship during the last year." Hochmuth wouldn't speculate on whether her presidential ambitions factored in this decision -- the nation's 70 million Catholics (who lean Republican) might not respond kindly to the Pope-as-Antichrist stuff -- but he did emphasize that "it's not something you're going to hear preached from our pulpits every Sunday."
Don't bet on it Rev.
Low Registration Sinks Tea Party Convention-cya.jpg 

Old 07-16-2011, 06:27 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
I dunno, the tea party is extremely far right, there is no one on the left pushing far left ideals as the tea partiers suggest there is, there are certainly moderate democrats and democrats but no far left democrats that have been getting any press.

maybe that is what the left needs, some real leftist figure to push so far that they can then "compromise" on meeting the regular left's goals, seems to be working well for the republicans
Yeah like Obama but he's already in ain't he? It's all the so much the same ol same ol ain't none of it funny aymore.
Old 07-16-2011, 07:21 PM  

Ironton, OH
Quote:
Maybe this signifies that people are finally waking up to the absurdity that is the "tea party", maybe I am just being too hopeful.
X2 on that!!

THere just aren't enough wall street bankers for fill the seats that are being left empty from those that open thier eyes.

As my father told me many, many years ago:

Boy, even a kitten opens its eyes after a few days!!
Old 07-17-2011, 06:42 PM  

Race?

Do you want to live under Sharia law? I do not. We need a Christian president.
Old 07-17-2011, 06:45 PM  

Anti-Christ

I thought Obama is the Anti-Christ.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads