Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-28-2011, 12:46 AM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
I never said pot was 100% harmless, but it's certainly quite a bit less harmless than countless legal drugs and alcohol. That was my point. Great so a girl died because she was smoking a joint. If she's that stupid, it was only a matter of time before she did the same thing because she was liek txting her bff omg while driving. Stupid is as stupid does, reefer involved or not.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:01 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
I never said pot was 100% harmless, but it's certainly quite a bit less harmless than countless legal drugs and alcohol. That was my point. Great so a girl died because she was smoking a joint. If she's that stupid, it was only a matter of time before she did the same thing because she was liek txting her bff omg while driving. Stupid is as stupid does, reefer involved or not.
No she died because she wasn't paying attention to the road, the pot was the reason she wasn't paying attention.

As for her stupidity, I don't know, I didn't know her, but I guarantee you stupid or not, her parents still miss her.

Old 01-28-2011, 12:08 PM  

Fort Collins, Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
No she died because she wasn't paying attention to the road, the pot was the reason she wasn't paying attention.
Right, hence the texting reference? Maybe I'm missing something here. Or you are. Not sure which.
Old 01-28-2011, 12:34 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy View Post
Right, hence the texting reference? Maybe I'm missing something here. Or you are. Not sure which.
That would be me Sir.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:30 AM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funetical View Post
but I guarantee you stupid or not, her parents still miss her.
I think you hit the nail on the head of another aspect of this - we all need a scapegoat and cannabis is easier to scapegoat because of its propagandic history and the fact that its illegal today as well.

Dont get me wrong - Im not saying that bad things dont happen when under the influence, but seriously, put lets put this into perspective.

Nonetheless, (and off topic) I feel bad to anyone who loses a child. Whether cannabis had a contributing role to their dumb decision making or not.
( ) Cause we all know that noone has died from an overdose (accidental or not) from cannabis alone.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:32 AM  

Denver, Colorado
No one's condoning intoxication while driving, so this scenario is a mute point.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:57 PM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatLossMan View Post
No one's condoning intoxication while driving, so this scenario is a moot point.
Correct.
It should be treated and controlled in the same way that alcohol is.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.