Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 01-15-2013, 11:42 AM  

Greenville, SC
NRA Target Shooting game/App

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...-violence?lite

Quote:
“Is this some kind of sick joke?” asked one user known as Papershipsonfire. “The NRA complains about violent games and then releases one a week later. Sure you’re not shooting humans but does it really matter?”

“What a dumb move,” posted Mansonr6. “Good luck getting anyone to take your video game theory serious after this.”
See, this is the problem. The folks in the above quotes are the idiots driving the anti-gun agenda. They don't understand the difference between a target shooting sport and violence. They instantly associate guns with violence. I guess that is what the mainstream media is pushing onto it's sheep. Too bad. Do they seriously think that anything with guns is violent? Shooting targets? Really?

As we continue to ride this country right down the pooper.

Sad times.

Oh, and just to be clear, no I don't think that "violent" video games are to blame. Perhaps they desensitize folks from stuff... But I think the biggest issue is the breakdown of the family structure and issues resulting in psychological problems...

--Milton Friedman (1912-2006)

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!