Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2011, 11:05 PM  

None of the bush vs Obama crap, this is a $1.1 million bus and that cost is but the tip of the iceberg. I told my wife tonight that no matter who does it it is a mockery of the office of president. I guess the only good news is that after the bus tour and a posh vacation Obama is going to concentrate on jobs (isn't there a Yogi Berra quote that would fit in nicely here?).

Old 08-16-2011, 11:23 PM  

Martha's Vineyard, IIRC. Driving around in that 4" thick bullet proof motor mansion must be really rough and another vacation is in order.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:28 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by havasu View Post
Martha's Vineyard, IIRC. Driving around in that 4" thick bullet proof motor mansion must be really rough and another vacation is in order.
I'll bet that sucker is about as green as Al Gore's G10! And Obama feigns concern over private jets?
Old 08-17-2011, 05:42 AM  

Greenville, SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britney View Post
Wait, my response is wrong? I'm pretty sure there isn't an honest one in the bunch.
No,no...(poorly worded on my part apparently)... Sorry about that.
"This" meant I agree. I was just saying it is "wrong on so many levels" that taxpayers pay for campaigning of politicians currently holding office..

I DEFINITELY would not argue about them being crooks (except for MAYBE a couple of exceptions.)
Old 08-17-2011, 05:12 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
surprised no one has mentioned the republican presidential front runner gets one of these buses too, so will the republican candidate refuse the bus since it is too expensive/uneconomical?
Old 08-19-2011, 07:47 AM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
surprised no one has mentioned the republican presidential front runner gets one of these buses too, so will the republican candidate refuse the bus since it is too expensive/uneconomical?
How many wrongs make a right?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!