Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 06-24-2011, 09:24 AM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicondevil07 View Post
No president will ever enforce our borders because the corporations in this country want cheap labor. And we know who owns the prez.
They got no problem sending our best over seas to defend crap holes there, that cost is OK,it's only money & young lives.

Old 06-24-2011, 09:30 AM  
Mr. Happy

Montreal, Quebec
Maybe a dose of reality, and a subsequent re-allocation of assets from your northern to your southern border is in order.

Old 06-24-2011, 12:07 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicondevil07 View Post
No president will ever enforce our borders because the corporations in this country want cheap labor. And we know who owns the prez.
I fear you're right and while Big Business usually owns the Republicans I can see how a recession gets them Obama's ear too.

Your border is a war zone and looks terrible. The fence itself looks like a low bid project.

I mean this in no way as an excuse but the backroads of PA have thousands of dump sites no one condoned. I stopped & walked to an overlook of a lovely valley once but found the whole hillside covered with trash bags.

Then I move to Oregon and discover even the roadkill disappear in a day from the highways.
Obama says our borders are secure . . .-rip_litter.jpg 

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!