Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-07-2011, 06:56 AM  

Austin
O'Reilly Obama Interview.

Anyone else see it? I don't care what your thoughts are of either man, the President of the United States is a revered position. It always has been and always will be. Asking a man a question and not letting him answer it, it beyond rude in any circle, but especially when you are addressing the President.

I also fail to understand why a man who doesn't understand how the tides come in and out, gets to interview anyone.

Aside from that, it was an excellent interview. I think O'Reilly got what he wanted from it, he made a mention about having to leave before Jlo showed up, to which the President responded "You are invited, you know that." or something like that. Of course his response,

"I know.".

Old 02-07-2011, 10:46 AM  
Traveler

Gosh. Look at members of the senate yelling things in session when the president speaks anymore. People have just gotten unreasonably rude. Is this something that could be seen on youtube? Frankly, I never even heard of Oreilly. Is his anything like Bill Maher?

Old 02-07-2011, 01:48 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
Gosh. Look at members of the senate yelling things in session when the president speaks anymore. People have just gotten unreasonably rude. Is this something that could be seen on youtube? Frankly, I never even heard of Oreilly. Is his anything like Bill Maher?
Opposite side.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:16 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
I saw it, and it just infuriated me. I couldn't believe with what disrespect he was treating the president.

Honestly, anyone who knows me knows that I don't particularly enjoy President Obama. However, he's still the president. I wouldn't even interrupt someone I met on the street like that, and he did it to the president of the most powerful country in the world. Sometimes, the time changing just amaze me.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 02-09-2011, 12:36 PM  

Austin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
I saw it, and it just infuriated me. I couldn't believe with what disrespect he was treating the president.

Honestly, anyone who knows me knows that I don't particularly enjoy President Obama. However, he's still the president. I wouldn't even interrupt someone I met on the street like that, and he did it to the president of the most powerful country in the world. Sometimes, the time changing just amaze me.
That was my issue, at what point did we stop respecting the President? I don't like it.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads