Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-24-2011, 01:53 PM  

Portland, Oregon
Palin Free February

I'm declaring February a Palin-free month. Join me!

I am on board.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:23 PM  

Shuswap, BC
I like her, she hunts, fishes, enjoys planes, boats, family, and seems cool.

I would like to see a month (a decade would be better ) where no one mentions that moron barry obama.
Although if someone finds his birth certificate, I would like to hear about that.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:34 PM  

san marcos, texas
A Palin free February sounds great to me!
Hell, lets just never talk about her ever again and maybe she will go away.
(Wishful thinking?)

First step is turning off the TV news stations (its not real news anyway).
Old 01-25-2011, 12:56 PM  

Austin
I think she's hot, just mute, everything else will work itself out.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:41 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
good luck with that....

sad as it is she has been able to become a political figure in the GOP by
A.) looking good compared to other politicians
B.) being able to parrot a few GOP phrases

Sarah Palin being so popular is just a bad thing for the GOP.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:23 PM  

Rochester, New York
I really like and respect Mrs. Palin. She's smart, capable and attractive which is my idea of a trifecta in a woman. Whether or not she'd be a good president at this time is another matter. I don't think I'd wish public office on her. What's coming down the pike isn't something any sane person wants to deal with, and I'd hate to see her blamed for the fallout of decades of stupidity from predecessors.

But hey, gman, if you want to not think about Palin for a month, knock yourself out. I'll be certain not to post the name "PALIN" in any of my posts for a whole month.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:26 PM  

SW Ohio, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
I really like and respect Mrs. Palin. She's smart, capable and attractive which is my idea of a trifecta in a woman. Whether or not she'd be a good president at this time is another matter. I don't think I'd wish public office on her. What's coming down the pike isn't something any sane person wants to deal with, and I'd hate to see her blamed for the fallout of decades of stupidity from predecessors.

But hey, gman, if you want to not think about Palin for a month, knock yourself out. I'll be certain not to post the name "PALIN" in any of my posts for a whole month.
Palin for President!
Old 01-25-2011, 04:44 PM  

Rochester, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio-roadking View Post
Palin for President!
I dunno. We're heading for some very rough times, and I'd hate for someone who's good-hearted and intelligent to be at the helm when absolutely no one could remedy the problems effectively. Maybe she could shepherd us through, but that's a long shot, IMO.
Old 01-25-2011, 04:46 PM  

SW Ohio, Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
I dunno. We're heading for some very rough times, and I'd hate for someone who's good-hearted and intelligent to be at the helm when absolutely no one could remedy the problems effectively. Maybe she could shepherd us through, but that's a long shot, IMO.
She do fine with the new speaker
Old 01-25-2011, 04:56 PM  

Rochester, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio-roadking View Post
She do fine with the new speaker
Getting along with Congress would be the least of her worries. Our fiscal crisis is very likely to hit us like a ton of bricks within the next two to six years (maybe sooner). I'd hate for her to be caught in that with no easy way out -- and there is no easy way out. The blame and hatred would be heaped on who ever is president even though they didn't create the problem.

Any other time, though, I'd be fine with her as president.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads