Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-18-2011, 10:27 AM  

Mill Creek, Washington
I certainly hope that the picture in this quote will get included in this quote. Here is why....look at the picture and you will see just how stupid President Oboma is. Look he is talking into the wrong end of the phone!!!!!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:44 AM  

Mill Creek, Washington
Stupid is:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Hah, give me the name of a politician, and I can give you ten stupid quotes. Not much of a point.

Like I said, I don't necessarily agree with her views, but I do like her raw personality. She's not politically correct, and I enjoy that. I think a lot of politicians could take a few lessons her. There's always going to be haters.

For example...

Some of Obama's stupid quotes - it seems we may have even used the same website!

"The Middle East is obviously an issue that has plagued the region for
centuries." --Tampa, Fla., Jan. 28, 2010

"UPS and FedEx are doing just fine, right? It's the Post Office that's always having problems." ?attempting to make the case for government-run healthcare, while simultaneously undercutting his own argument, Portsmouth, N.H., Aug. 11, 2009

"The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system." --in remarks after a health care roundtable with physicians, nurses and health care providers, Washington, D.C., July 20, 2009

"It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

Post.. Cloned!
I certainly hope that the picture in this quote will get included in this quote. Here is why....look at the picture and you will see just how stupid President Oboma is. Look he is talking into the wrong end of the phone!!!!!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:44 AM  
Community Active

Florence, OR
Here you go!! Another 4 years? I think NOT!

Old 02-18-2011, 11:01 AM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Hah he could've never have been captured in a stupid image in his entire life, and that man still wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Oahu of making it to another 4 years. I don't think I've seen such a failed presidency - not in my lifetime, at least.

But were off-subject...

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 02-20-2011, 10:24 AM  

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Great points, but she has no minotity card to play, like barry from kenya does.
Well in a way she does. There has never been a female president.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads