Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 08-17-2011, 07:04 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJeepXJ View Post
I don't think there really are any "real" christians left. When comparing what is claimed that jesus actually did in how he treated people and how most christians act, I don't see much resemblence.

The hard core right wing christians would absolutely label Jesus as being a Communist
That is probably true. I have some thoughts on this--not fit to mention.

I know a few people who live their lives in ways that indicate they have a deeper purpose, what their religious beliefs may be, I wouldn't ask. Many are Christians--others are not.
Every time I have scanned a religious forum online I truly wonder about many posters. According to a number of posters I am going to H@ll. So many things that I never heard before in my life and I thank God that I never heard those things.

Old 08-17-2011, 07:17 PM  
mohel

Keizer, OR
Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
Cartoons seem to be popular with some, they waste a lot of bandwidth though.
Aren't you more concerned about the facts getting out about the tea thugs?

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-teathuggery-stomp.jpg 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-mjs-statebud11-nws-kwg-9.jpg 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-xlarge.jpg 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-686103973_1657765.gif 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-fbi-wanted-poster-psd10582.jpg 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-rand-paul.jpg 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-halloween.bv_.jpg 

Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-republican_tea_party_brown_shirts-p235701703556851660s1fe_400.jpg 

Old 08-19-2011, 07:37 AM  

Funny, the only thugs we have seen are on liberal TV where the cameraman seeks them out. All of our events have been as peaceful as a neighborhood block party, in fact the attendees are often our neighbors.
Old 08-20-2011, 09:07 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Funny, the only thugs we have seen are on liberal TV where the cameraman seeks them out. All of our events have been as peaceful as a neighborhood block party, in fact the attendees are often our neighbors.
from the few you have likely gone to sure, but to say the tea party doesn't generally dislike blacks and wants a more religious government (even more then lower tax rates for the rich and far more then want an end to the deficit) goes against polls done with tea party members.

would you accept the same excuse if the same thing happened at democratic rallies?
Old 08-21-2011, 07:43 AM  

There is an email circulating that shows the SEIU cavorting with communists. During the TEA Party origins there were emails circulating showing SEIU thugs. I don't bother forwarding or posting such as it's easier just to scroll on by. For either side it reflects only the agenda of the cameraman, you just have to be there yourself, I continue to scroll on by when such is posted.

I was watching RT News the other night and the commentator pointed out our mainstream media's fascination with the spectacular. She also pointed out the fascination with pretty girls murdered or missing in Aruba and the Casey Anthony case while a a Hispanic girl's rescue from death got only a hint of coverage.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:10 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
There is an email circulating that shows the SEIU cavorting with communists. During the TEA Party origins there were emails circulating showing SEIU thugs. I don't bother forwarding or posting such as it's easier just to scroll on by. For either side it reflects only the agenda of the cameraman, you just have to be there yourself, I continue to scroll on by when such is posted.

I was watching RT News the other night and the commentator pointed out our mainstream media's fascination with the spectacular. She also pointed out the fascination with pretty girls murdered or missing in Aruba and the Casey Anthony case while a a Hispanic girl's rescue from death got only a hint of coverage.
I absolutely agree there is bias in the media on all topics whether it be the next gop candidate, but back to the topic, you stated the only thugs were only the liberal side, but yet you have no real proof but there are countless examples of thugs on the republican side. You are willing to say there are no tea party thugs because you didn't see them at a rally but then willing to claim there are liberal thugs without seeing them, but just media circulating within the tea party about it (which I am sure is unbiased....)?

also speaking of wealth, has Perry taken a christian vow of poverty yet?
Is Rick Perry as Christian as He Thinks He Is?-wealth-inequality-usa-06.jpg 

Old 08-21-2011, 09:57 AM  

Thugs are where you find them (even verbal thugs on these threads) and cameramen seek them out. One thug makes better news than a thousand next door neighbors. My work experience has been that union guys are more into the thug business. I formed my union opinions based upon personal experience on a summer job in Detroit. Unions have pretty well lived up to my expectations since that time.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads