Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-17-2011, 05:17 AM  

Greenville, SC
Jake7 and BCBoy, I agree with you guys..... I think that what we see in all the criticism is confusion and fear, especially from politicians. What do you expect, Ron Paul wants to strip the Federal gov't of most all of the power it has stolen over the past 150 years.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:29 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCboy View Post
Ron paul is honest, and most people are not used to that in politics.
Is it better to have a creep that constantly lies in charge.........if so then re-elect barry
Thats the thing, didnt we say the same about Obama? It was 'change' which when roughly translated means 'Something different' (aka) Ron Paul.
ALL politicians scare me when they are vying for a specific seat.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:10 PM  

North of Wausau, Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporLung View Post
Thats the thing, didnt we say the same about Obama? It was 'change' which when roughly translated means 'Something different' (aka) Ron Paul.
ALL politicians scare me when they are vying for a specific seat.
If anyone would of LOOKED into obama, YOU would of known WHO AND WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT!!

Look into Ron Paul, his history is very CLEAR. Just looking at his voting history and YOU will see exactly where he stands.

He believes in the Constitution and that is why he is slammed!!

The same Constitution that has GIVEN us our Freedom and where are RIGHTS come from.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:01 PM  

Honolulu, Hawaii
Man if only people could've seen all the promises Obama would never fulfill, and all the straight out lies. I don't know, Ron Paul just seems brutally honest - I don't think that he says a thing to get any particular "vote", and that's what I like about him.

https://luckylucy.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Buy
Old 05-20-2011, 11:26 AM  

Shuswap, BC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7 View Post
Man if only people could've seen all the promises Obama would never fulfill, and all the straight out lies. I don't know, Ron Paul just seems brutally honest - I don't think that he says a thing to get any particular "vote", and that's what I like about him.
I think obummer lies so much, he maybe now unable to tell the truth.
He even lied about his birth certificate.
I seriously cannot believe this guy is still in the white house.

They were going to toss bill clinton out for a dang blowjob, yet barry has never told the truth as far as i can tell...........weird.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:37 AM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
I think obummer lies so much, he maybe now unable to tell the truth.
what lies? what blatant lies has he told? I'm guessing you will bring up Guantanamo as if he had complete control over that or some other campaign promise that wasn't as simple as just him doing it and being done with it
Quote:
He even lied about his birth certificate.
how so? it's out there for all to see, both the legal form that was out forever and the non legal use one that the conspiracy people demanded
Quote:
I seriously cannot believe this guy is still in the white house.

They were going to toss bill clinton out for a dang blowjob, yet barry has never told the truth as far as i can tell...........weird.
proof?
Old 05-20-2011, 12:17 PM  

Shuswap, BC
He has lied about almost everything, so its hard to just point out 5 or 10 things.
As for the BC, here is a start, google it and find another few million sites proving its a fake.

Old 05-20-2011, 01:19 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
He has lied about almost everything, so its hard to just point out 5 or 10 things.
As for the BC, here is a start, google it and find another few million sites proving its a fake.

sooooo... too many to count but yet you can't name one blatant lie........

come on seriously, did you expect anyone to take that seriously? If there are so many then surely you can point out a few obvious ones that can't be easily argued against.

and as for the obama video, the programs will do that to compress and optimize the file, why would someone go through the effort to hide the original layers with the original data but then not know enough to hide all layers individually, plus anyone faking a pdf would never consider faking 3 letters and leaving a fourth letter originally, however a compression technique would.

you really think over 2 years the president couldn't find someone smart enough to deal with layers for half the project but clueless for the other half of the project, for that all they would have had to do is save it as a jpg then convert to pdf and all data would be lost, you really think someone good enough to fake the rest of it wouldn't know that?

It's obviously done for optimization/OCR/compression - not a conspiracy
Old 05-20-2011, 01:21 PM  
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɯnɹoɟ

VA
My biggest issue (which can be loosely construed as 'lying') is how before he got into office he SAID one thing. Now that he is IN office, his ACTIONS speak much louder.

Decrying the war on drugs and calling it a 'dismal failure', while also stating that more of the budget needs to be focused on treatment and rehabilitation vs. law enforcement.
But look at his track record on this issue and how he has addressed/handled this. (Wasnt the LE budget close to double this time around?)

In the short 4 years that Obama has been in office, he has all but surpassed the amount of raids conducted in the 8 years that G.W. was in office. (And HE was a staunch hardnose regarding this)

Dont tell me that you have a better way and a better plan, then continue on with the exact same rhetoric that has been done before you.
Old 05-20-2011, 01:40 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporLung View Post
My biggest issue (which can be loosely construed as 'lying') is how before he got into office he SAID one thing. Now that he is IN office, his ACTIONS speak much louder.

Decrying the war on drugs and calling it a 'dismal failure', while also stating that more of the budget needs to be focused on treatment and rehabilitation vs. law enforcement.
But look at his track record on this issue and how he has addressed/handled this. (Wasnt the LE budget close to double this time around?)

In the short 4 years that Obama has been in office, he has all but surpassed the amount of raids conducted in the 8 years that G.W. was in office. (And HE was a staunch hardnose regarding this)

Dont tell me that you have a better way and a better plan, then continue on with the exact same rhetoric that has been done before you.
so just about the raids..... correct me If I am wrong but obama put a stop to the federal raids for marijuana, the law enforcement money was that marked as for the drug war or just general?

what is his track record? link?

Obama shifts strategy away from war on drugs - Boston.com

I don't expect major changes overnight, and yes what has been done is small but still significant.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.