Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2012, 09:33 PM  

Bristol, Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloJeep View Post
If you think stating that a male plug plugged into a male plug is how it can work is an opinion then that's your deal... Taking a fact and calling it an opinion and calling it an opinion doesn't make you correct.

Intercourse is specifically designed for the purpose of reproduction (of course, we know it is also quite enjoyable.. If it wasn't enjoyable we wouldn't have produced as much historically)....
It isn't the other way around.... "Designed for enjoyment and for SOME it happens to result in pregnancy." That is just a ridiculous statement.
you seem to be obsessed with plugs, their are all kinds of adapters for plugs.... just because something can be used in one way and get one result more significant (a baby) does not mean that all other results are the wrong way. in short, if you truly believe what you are saying and only believe in using the parts for their "true" purpose and I also I assume you use no contraception of any kind (obviously that was not intended since there is no off/on switch for pregnancy right? then you must have one boring sex life..... just saying, your logic, not mine.

and the idea that sex can be enjoyed first and does not need to lead to pregnancy is not ridiculous at all. I recommend peeking outside of that box, you are missing out on a lot by living with such artificial restrictions. going by a long term historical perspective, If anything contraception probably made "untraditional" sex less common as other methods weren't needed to avoid pregnancy.......

and you are the one taking facts and calling them opinion and vice versa, you have a very narrow view of the world, and wish to force others to view the world in the same narrow perspective of what religion told me is right and that is it, come on, open your eyes.

Quote:
"Designed for enjoyment and for SOME it happens to result in pregnancy."
whoa there is a 1 to 1 correlation between sex and pregnancy, it must be if what you say is true, being designed that way and all......

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!