Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 06-28-2011, 01:34 PM  

Greenville, SC
I agree... The two big parties both only encourage the problems that we have.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:36 PM  
AK 47 toting Liberal!

Well, yeah they both suck, I agree, but this country was swinging when Bush took over and it was severely in the depths of crap when Obama came in. Not saying Obama is perfect not even close no sir, but Bush crashed us, Obama can't seem to fix this pile of crap that W created.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:52 PM  
fustrated genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow View Post
Well, yeah they both suck, I agree, but this country was swinging when Bush took over and it was severely in the depths of crap when Obama came in. Not saying Obama is perfect not even close no sir, but Bush crashed us, Obama can't seem to fix this pile of crap that W created.
That's funny! it started long before Bush was even old enough to drink. They're ALL clowns and Obama followed right after Bush's plans with the stimulas BS. so now what? Sarah Palin? another Obama round? how bout that John Wayne Casey lady? It's all stupid. Lo mismo todos los dias
Old 06-28-2011, 05:40 PM  

I am afraid the enemy is us, we continue to vote ourselves into trouble. Collectively we seemed to regard Obama as our savior, and the letdown is hard for some to admit. The truth is that government can only help the economy by stepping out of the way with regulations and excessive taxation. Small businesses are desperately afraid to cross that number of employees where Obamacare kicks in so they are holding close.

Obama promised change so it matters not who got us into the mess that's history. The problem now is that he cannot deliver on his promises so it's again approaching time for change. Vilifying the contenders may be fun but Obama has vilified himself.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads