Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-14-2015, 06:58 PM  
Traveler

Amen Brother!

Old 09-23-2015, 01:02 PM  

I don't agree with same sex marriage but I would resign my position if it conflicted with my belief. That's why I resigned as secretary of my precinct and left the democrat party to become unaffiliated. Democrats were for the little person but sacrificed the littlest of all (the unborn child) for votes.

Old 09-23-2015, 11:41 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie_T View Post
I don't agree with same sex marriage but I would resign my position if it conflicted with my belief. That's why I resigned as secretary of my precinct and left the democrat party to become unaffiliated. Democrats were for the little person but sacrificed the littlest of all (the unborn child) for votes.
They believe people (women) should have the freedom and ability to choose and have control over their body. In my mind, I'd rather provide a safe pathway for a woman to abort an unwanted pregnancy, than to force a woman to go underground, and put her life at stake to have an illegal abortion, just because it might offend someone else's take on things.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:25 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musicinabottle View Post
They believe people (women) should have the freedom and ability to choose and have control over their body. In my mind, I'd rather provide a safe pathway for a woman to abort an unwanted pregnancy, than to force a woman to go underground, and put her life at stake to have an illegal abortion, just because it might offend someone else's take on things.
It really isn't her body that little guy has familial DNA but is a brand new human being that is being snuffed out.
Old 09-25-2015, 07:33 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
It really isn't her body that little guy has familial DNA but is a brand new human being that is being snuffed out.
I understand where you're coming from Eddie. I'm just one of those who believe that if it's my body and my infant, then it's my choice. We just differ in our belief structure but it doesn't make anyone a bad person. I just take exception to someone trying to think for me or squelch my freedoms, or by trying to legislate my morality. in other words...If you don't want to, then don't, but don't tell me I can't because it offends your faith, cause my guns will come out a blazing!
Old 09-26-2015, 07:51 PM  

The little guy is innocent and the one who chooses to kill him/her squelches his/her freedom.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:20 PM  
Traveler

Quote:
The little guy is innocent and the one who chooses to kill him/her squelches his/her freedom.
Life is full of unfair. I myself am a total advocate of doctor assisted suicide. I'd like to believe that when one makes these hard choices, or any hard choice such as these, that they do actually come as difficult. The alternative, would really degrade my vision of Human Beings. Actually, the whole notion of abortions doesn't sit will with me, but I'm still totally in favor of a woman's right to choose. Keep the religious establishment and the government out of peoples personal lives.

Anyway.... I recently learned that Kim had a few kids out of wedlock and has been divorced a few times. Kinda crazy that she plays the self righteous card.
Old 09-28-2015, 12:11 PM  

Dr. assisted suicide is one thing but killing an innocent preborn baby is a whole 'nother story.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:01 PM  
Traveler

I wasn't comparing them to each other, just that these are heavy duty choices some folks make, that shouldn't be taken lightly.

As I always say, if you don't want to do something, because it doesn't sit right with you, then don't do it. Just don't tell me I can't do it. I don't care about your views in some matters, and I think a lot of other folks look at this type of thing in the same light.

Anyways..... How about that self righteous hypocrite named Kim Davis?
Old 09-29-2015, 09:02 AM  
Administrator

Missouri
Davis' people posted a picture of 100,000(?) people supposedly in S America at a prayer vigil supporting her. Only one problem, the picture has been on the internet for more than a year.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > National Politics / Debate
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.