Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska
Click Here to Login

Old 11-02-2010, 12:25 PM  

Woodbridge, Virginia
UFO Sightings Anyone?

What did you see? where did you see it and if you have any photos, please post them here.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:21 PM  

Papillion, Nebraska
The only weird thing I've seen was when I was around 12 years old, my buddy and I were at the local park shooting hoops about 5 blocks from my house. It was starting to get dark out. All of a sudden, we both saw what looked like a super bright shooting star that looked like it hit a train tressel about three blocks away. Surprised, we both looked at each other then spontaniously starting running for my house. I don't know what that was and never heard about anybody else seeing it. My friend and I both still vividly remember this.

The other strange thing was when we were running, we were on a concrete path that went past some baseball fields, we encountered a person walking on the path in the same direction we were going. For some reason, he was wearing a hooded cloak, that went to the ground, in the middle of summer, and just as we start to go around him, he turned 90 degrees to the left, cut us off and walked directly towards a creek. After we got around him I looked back and couldn't see him anymore. I don't know what that guy was. Sometimes I still think about it and wonder if it was a ghost or something.

Old 11-03-2010, 01:23 PM  

Papillion, Nebraska
Oh, I just remembered this one also. I didn't see it but it apparently flew right over my house when I lived in O'Fallon, IL. I was inside sleeping.

http://http://www.ufoevidence.org/to...issighting.htm

Old 11-04-2010, 06:38 AM  

Woodbridge, Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreemasonJeeper View Post
The only weird thing I've seen was when I was around 12 years old, my buddy and I were at the local park shooting hoops about 5 blocks from my house. It was starting to get dark out. All of a sudden, we both saw what looked like a super bright shooting star that looked like it hit a train tressel about three blocks away. Surprised, we both looked at each other then spontaniously starting running for my house. I don't know what that was and never heard about anybody else seeing it. My friend and I both still vividly remember this.

The other strange thing was when we were running, we were on a concrete path that went past some baseball fields, we encountered a person walking on the path in the same direction we were going. For some reason, he was wearing a hooded cloak, that went to the ground, in the middle of summer, and just as we start to go around him, he turned 90 degrees to the left, cut us off and walked directly towards a creek. After we got around him I looked back and couldn't see him anymore. I don't know what that guy was. Sometimes I still think about it and wonder if it was a ghost or something.

Wow! The part about the strange guy in the long coat is a tad scary! that is strange!
Old 11-06-2010, 11:15 AM  

Cody Wy, wyoming
Back in the late 60's Nebraska experienced numerous UFO sightings, I think Nebraskaland magazine even ran some articles on it. South Central Ne recorded many sightings. never solved. And they just went away.
Old 12-28-2010, 08:35 PM  

nope... none spotted
Old 01-28-2011, 12:33 PM  

I have been to Roswell does that count? :-)

In all actuallity I think my neighbor is an alien... Creep.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:18 PM  

Hello, I'm going to tell you what happen to my mom last Thursday. They live in Lancaster co on a farm and raise lots of show birds, so going out to do one last chore's not unusual. They have yard lights so you don't need a flashlight and this was after dark about 8 or so. She was holding a chicken and just was opening a large gate. She is in her 70's and was watching the ground cause it's slick and she don’t' walk so good. Then a bright light came on and lit the ground up in a circle around her. So she looked up and saw a very bright red round light,(right over her head) it had bright white lights, The lights didn’t touch each other and were 2 sizes maybe 20 inches long and 2 inches wide for the big and the others were shorter. There must have been a couple hundred of them. All the lines pointed towards the center, it wasn’t moving or flashing or making any sound at all. She said that height wise it was maybe 20 to 25 feet high. The thing that she was seeing was maybe 12 foot across or so. The red center was dome shaped on the bottom maybe 18 inches across. It was maybe there for 30 seconds so she had a real good look at it. Then it was gone, but she felt like she was being watched because that light was only in a circle around her. We are wondering if anyone has seen anything like this or have any idea what it could have been. Also she did report this to the sheriff. This happend about 3 weeks ago now.
Old 04-27-2011, 02:32 PM  

Since this happen to mom, now one of her neighbors had the same type of thing happen to him last week. He was out side before sunrise, A really bright light came on right over his head and light up the whole area. He couldn't hear anything or make out any other details but it was so bright that it made the sensors turn of the yard lights. Something strange is happening south of Sprague NE. Mom would really like to take to someone who is interested in this. Feel free to e-mail me JDStaxidermy@yahoo.com
Old 04-27-2011, 06:47 PM  

Nashville, Tennessee

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nebraska
Bookmark this Page!