Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 09-21-2010, 03:26 PM  
I drink your milkshake

Reno, NV, Nevada
NE Nevada

This is for residents of Elko, Spring Creek, Wells, Carlin, Lamoille, etc...

Here you can provide a resource of where to stay, things to do, places to see and eat.

Please give as much information as you can to better help those who might be passing through.

Old 11-17-2010, 08:22 PM  

Winnemucca, NV
Well i live in Winnemucca, but Lamoille canyon is absolutely awesome. If you are in the elko/spring creek area, it is definitely worth the drive out there.

Old 11-24-2010, 10:32 AM  
I drink your milkshake

Reno, NV, Nevada
Yea, the Lamoille cyn, Spring Creek area is an absolutely gorgeous area!! I'd love to move out there one day
Old 12-28-2010, 10:16 PM  

Winnemucca, NV
as for places to eat there is chef changs on idaho st. which is pretty decent chinese food. the pizza barn has excellent pizza and some tasty things on tap. stockmans hotel has a decent cafe style restaurant, if you are there i would definitely try the 'no bull' special: steak, two eggs, hashbrowns, and toast for 3.99 last time i was there. available 24 hours a day. i practically lived on that during college!
Old 12-31-2010, 01:17 PM  

Winnemucca, Nevada
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyPBar View Post
Well i live in Winnemucca, but Lamoille canyon is absolutely awesome. If you are in the elko/spring creek area, it is definitely worth the drive out there.

Hijack.....

Small world huh
Old 12-31-2010, 03:13 PM  

nevada
Boy I hate to brag but I look right up in to Lamoille canyon from my front yard and it truly is awsome!! and a great priveledge.
Old 12-31-2010, 03:20 PM  

nevada
as to the food situation here, i must say its pretty dim. I recently moved from Reno where there is anyhting you want all the time so elko seems a bit bland.

There are definitely some good spots though. The Filet at The Star is by far the best steak i've ever had, and the stuffed pasta at Machis is worth fighting for. We also have some world class basque food too.
Old 12-31-2010, 07:07 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambler View Post
Boy I hate to brag but I look right up in to Lamoille canyon from my front yard and it truly is awsome!! and a great priveledge.
As they say....pics or it didn't happen!
Old 01-03-2011, 07:28 PM  

nevada
I'll try to find some pics, If iwere to take some now all you would see is white.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Nevada
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads