Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 12-02-2010, 01:15 PM  

Manchester, New Hampshire
Falafel

Does anyone know where to get some good falafel in Manchester, NH?
I know that Cedar's Cafe in Nashua, NH is AMAZING, but sometimes I just really don't want to have to go that far.

Old 12-29-2010, 09:07 AM  

Derry, NH
I heard that Cedar's Cafe is the best around and it's a little drive for me too. In Derry we have a couple of places like Palermo's Pizza which has nice falafel but I don't know of any in Manchester. That seems like a good challenge! Let me know if you find a place that you recommend!

By the way, Derry has a new Greek place opening in Shaw's plaza. I don't know what their menu will be but I'm looking forward to it opening. It's just next to the coffee factory.

Old 02-26-2011, 05:48 PM  

I haven't been in some years, but check out Ceasario's Pizza on Elm St. I know the owners are Greek (used to work for them 15 years ago) and they have quite a selection of Mediterranean foods. Well priced too.

** try the seasoned fries while you're there
Old 03-01-2011, 11:41 AM  

Manchester, New Hampshire
Oh! Thank you for suggesting Ceasario's! I didn't think they sold falafel - I'll definitely have to go check it out. I've been going through withdrawal!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.