Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-14-2010, 07:52 PM  

salem, new hampshire
New Hampshire Jeep owners

anyone wanna get together and go wheeling? i have a 98 xj and my friend has a lifted tacoma, my rig is somewhat stock, anyone can come

Old 10-15-2010, 09:01 AM  

Newport, NH
I would be up for it I have a 96 zj lifted 4.5 where would we go?

Old 10-15-2010, 04:09 PM  

Concord, NH
What part of NH?

I have a Wrangler, I live in Bow. I'm _very_ new to offroading, but I love it. We have a great state for it.
Old 10-15-2010, 07:59 PM  

ladera ranch, ca
Unfortanetly I am in the marine corp right now so I cant but my little brother is back home now he has a yj and I have a jk my email is connollyzachary@yahoo.com if you need someone to wheel with give me an email I can get you in cotact with my little brother he will wheel with you.
Old 10-15-2010, 08:03 PM  

hendersonville, tn
dang If I didn't love a million miles away I'd love to go. In TN though. We have a lot of people that say they will go offroading here but Maybe 5 or 6 people end up showing up. How is the offroading there?
Old 10-21-2010, 07:34 PM  

ladera ranch, ca
the wheeling in new hampshire is awesome the only thing is you have to get permishing to go wheeling in places because it is not really legal.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:19 AM  

Burlington, Vermont
Check out my clubs website

Home - Green Mountain Crawlers Off Road

I know it's not NH but we have plenty of places to wheel in VT and we work with landowners to allow us to wheel on their property, along with other numerous class 4 roads. We are always looking for more members, and we wheel by the tread lightly code, so we can keep comming back for years to come.
Old 02-16-2011, 05:23 AM  

Manchester, NH
I have a 2003 TJ and would like to take it off road sometime. Its totally stock right now, but I'm hoping to get some AT tires this summer.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Hampshire
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.