Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-19-2010, 05:33 AM  

FLEMINGTON, NEW JERSEY
Beer Homebrewers of NJ.

just wondering who are the home brewers of Jersey

i'm still in the new-b stage do mostly partial mash brewing right now and just keged my first beats bottling for sure of Oktoberfest and turned out great !!

Old 11-19-2010, 10:15 AM  

Randolph, New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAMPER View Post
just wondering who are the home brewers of Jersey

i'm still in the new-b stage do mostly partial mash brewing right now and just keged my first beats bottling for sure of Oktoberfest and turned out great !!
Starting making Meads and then added Beer and Cider to the mix. For Beer and Ale I am still an Extract-Only brewer due to constraints of time and family...which is pretty much why my carboys are empty at present despite lots of plans and a dwindling supply of Apfelwein.

Old 11-19-2010, 11:54 AM  

Philadelphia, NJ
A few friends and I have an all grain set up. We've been brewing for about two years now. Its a great hobby and a lot of fun ... unfortunately our local HB shop closed down about a year ago ...
Old 11-19-2010, 12:12 PM  
EdK

Gibbstown, New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrZyBud View Post
A few friends and I have an all grain set up. We've been brewing for about two years now. Its a great hobby and a lot of fun ... unfortunately our local HB shop closed down about a year ago ...
But a new one opened.
Old 11-19-2010, 03:16 PM  

Clinton, New Jersey
I brew. Am building a a mini-micro all electric brewery.
Old 11-19-2010, 04:01 PM  

Brick, New Jersey
Homebrewer here Brick nj, get my strike water straight from Barnegat Bay..
Old 11-21-2010, 07:14 AM  

FLEMINGTON, NEW JERSEY
would love to see a all grain set up run one day, just looks like a lot of work but sure it's worth it
Old 11-21-2010, 10:25 AM  
Creature Of The Wheel

East Hanover, New Jersey
Started home brewing 3 years ago. Unfortunately my current temporary residence is not able to support my hobby. Living off of a few cases I have left for the time being. I get my ingredients at the Brewers Apprentice but the drive is a pain. Any other shops that you guys could recommend? And please don't say Corrados.
Old 11-21-2010, 10:27 AM  
Creature Of The Wheel

East Hanover, New Jersey
BTW, would any of you guys be interested in getting together for a community tasting?
Old 11-21-2010, 10:38 AM  

Brick, New Jersey
all you guys are too far north, i hate traveling for tastings lol.. i get most of my stuff at the brewers apprentice also. seems the only game in town at the moment..

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.