Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-02-2010, 11:56 PM  
Awesome Member

Williamstown, New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintnoWillys View Post
Dani, Hey, I grew up in Mantua but moved to Williamstown in 1994. I graduated HS there.
Small world huh?!
I originally grew up in the Fairview section of Camden then moved to Gloucester City where I graduated in 2001 and then (yea i've moved a lot) when my uncle got sick and passed about 7 years ago my mom sold everything and we moved in with her sister, my aunt and two younger cousins. I really don't know anyone from Williamstown. But i love the area. I'm in Forest Hills, where are you located?

Old 11-11-2010, 03:53 PM  

Quinton, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdaljr View Post
Would ether of you be able to recommend a decent beginner offroad spot in southern NJ for a slightly modified jeep owner? Looking for somewhere I can take my wife where were not going to get yelled at. .

PS nice forum guys and welcome Jeepers!
Navigate to the Northeast section of jeepforum. We make a run almost every 2 weeks. Got one on 11/21 if interested. PM me if you need a link.

Old 11-18-2010, 07:07 PM  

Medford, New Jersey
New guy here also. I'm also down in the Pine Barrens, in Medford.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:05 PM  

Another new guy here, from Lindenwold.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:47 AM  

Philadelphia, NJ
Also a new member and from Williamstown as well ... I don't Jeep yet, but I'm hoping to pick up a wrangler before the summer. A lot of the members here are home brewers as well ... any of you guys brew?

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.