Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 11-22-2010, 03:50 PM  

Medford, New Jersey
West Jersey

Wow, I did no know that. Cool map!

Old 11-22-2010, 06:35 PM  

Hershey, PA
The Mason Dixon Line divides North from South. This is the continuation of the horizontal bottom edge of the PA state line.

Old 11-22-2010, 10:23 PM  

Miami, FL
I've lived in South Jersey all my life (Ocean City area). Anyone will tell you anything above Cherry Hill is North Jersey. Anyone who says otherwise probably lives above Cherry Hill and is a Jets fan.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:11 AM  

hamilton, nj
ok here we go... central jersey on the east is from turnpike exits 7-13. on the west from lambertville to burlington. got it? end of discussion. lol look at it on a map... it makes perfect sense. visit everywhere in new jersey and there is a different feel to each section. south = philly fans mostly. they even talk different central = is all confused... philly, new york, pittsburg, los angeles ...all kinda fans. they (we-i'm from hamilton square) talk like true new jersey people. not as much philly or new york influence here. north = mostly new york fans. if your from the north east theres a good chance you have a new york/jersey accent.
Old 11-27-2010, 10:41 AM  

Island Heights, NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadass View Post
South of Tom's River. Beginning at Exit 74 Forked River and down.
i'm with you - south of Toms River begins South Jersey, but I'd put it north of Exit 74. Anything south of Exit 80.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:42 AM  

Medford, NJ
Id say draw a line from Ewing to Toms River....chop it in half and let us float away a little bit from North haha
Old 12-07-2010, 09:06 PM  

Springfield, NJ
This is like asking "what state are the worst drivers from?" Everyone is going to have a different answer and it's going to depend entirely on where they themselves grew up. In other words, every answer is useless because of the ingrained bias of the answerer.
Old 12-18-2010, 12:31 PM  

NJ
That's a good question. I'm in central jersey right by exits 8 and 8a (Mercer) and if I drive slightly north it gets more city-ish (New Brunswick, Newark, Edison) and if I drive slightly south east I hit Allentown, Imlaystown and slightly further is the barrens. Id say where I live is right on the border so if you ask me, south jersey starts about a few miles south of me.
Old 12-18-2010, 07:08 PM  

Anything south of Toms River I consider south jersey.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:41 PM  

Upr Grnwd Lk, New Jersey
What constitutes South Jersey?

Anything south of Paramus!

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Jersey
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.