Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-18-2012, 11:46 PM  

Albuquerque, New Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truck633 View Post
I love the Inn, however I hate skiing at the mountain. I have been on all the mountains in NM over the past 30+ years, and the attitude at Ski Apache just seems to be rude, if you are able to go with your own gear and just deal with the employees when your using the lifts, it is ok, but anything else seems to annoy them. It really isn't that much further up to Santa Fe, and IMO the environment is WAY better, the trails are groomed and unlike Apache, you can find powder to play in almost all season long! Don't mean to discourage your trip, skiing is fun anywhere, just saying for a few extra bucks you can have a way better experience.

PHP Code:
PropLockandDropkick Awesome info newski!

We are definitely thinking early to mid february... This makes me feel alot better about our tripI think we will do a long weekendso our Friday runs should be pretty chillthen we will just deal with the "traffic" on sat and sun
Tom
Myself and all my family are PSIA ski instructors. We will never ever go there due to the rudeness of the employees (local Mecsalero indians and typically drunk). The mountain is okay if there is good snow. For a family, Red River or Angel Fire. Good skiers, no better place than Taos. The friendliest place is where we teach at Sandia Peak in Albuquerque. You can ski and play golf, horse back ride or whatever in the same day. I know this is too late, but if anyone wants to bring a family or a small group and be guided by pros, hit me up.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New Mexico
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads