Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Click Here to Login

Old 12-09-2010, 08:02 AM  

Stony Point, NY
American Whiskey Drinkers Roll Call

Moved to Rockland County from Kentucky and miss my bourbon and cigar by the fire.
Any American Whiskey fans who might want to get together for gathering?

Currently open:
Pappy's 15, 20, 23
Old Weller Antique
Ancient Ancient Age
Blantons
Rare Breed
Makers 46
Handy
Sazerac Rye

Old 12-13-2010, 08:17 PM  

Pelham, New York
Very nice!

Especially on the Pappys. I'm just getting into American whiskeys (currently only have Buffalo Trace in the house) after cutting my teeth on single malts. Would love to join in a dram or two someday. Only problem is, I'm in Westchester. Do you work in the city or in Rockland?

Old 12-14-2010, 01:03 PM  

Brooklyn, NY
I drink Blanton's SB regularly, just placed an order for some Jeffersons Presidential select 17yr old; hope it's as good as the blanton's.

I'd be up for a gathering, I like anything aged in oak so, whatever you guys like to sip straight up, I'm in whether it be Bourbon, Whiskey, Tequila, even Scotch (Bourbon being my favorite).
Old 12-19-2010, 02:18 PM  

Staten Island, New York
Has anyone tried anything from King's County Distillery?? The new and ONLY distillery in nyc.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:55 AM  

Stony Point, NY
Tried the Moonshine but not the Bourbon

I'm planning on heading over there and getting a bottle of the bourbon, in spite of the rediculous price/value point.

The moonshine is nothing to write home about, but it is locally distilled, so warranted experimentation.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York > New York City
Bookmark this Page!