Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2010, 05:17 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Central NY

For all of those from the CNY area, that includes Cortland, Syracuse, Utica and all the little ones surrounding share the fun spots, events, and anything you like.

Old 09-08-2010, 03:02 PM  

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Living the country life

I'm Canadian, but my parents own cottages near Broad Albin, NY. Silver Lake has the most AMAZING fireworks show for the 4th of July. Find yourself a little sport along the shore somewhere, and you can see the shows of every little community around the lake. In fact, the folks local to the area must like to celebrate a lot, because we've never spent a weekend there in the summer without fireworks!

We pass by a little tattoo shop on the way called "Tats by Zapp" or something, and I've always just wanted to pop in for something small, if you've heard of it, any feedback?

Old 09-08-2010, 07:02 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Never heard of "tap by the Zap" but I know plenty of tattoo shops (since well I have plenty of them and piercings).

If the fireworks are by little york then I think I know which ones you are talking about but fireworks happen all over.

O/T I still have to send you a pic of the decals you made me now they are on the Jeep, I keep forgetting.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:31 PM  

Syracuse, New York
One name: Dinosaur BBQ, you want to know central NY, you need to go there.
Old 09-18-2010, 07:39 AM  

Rochester, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfabworks View Post
+1. That place is...pretty interesting. The one in Syracuse is different from the one in Rochester -- different theme, different patrons. Fantastic food!
Old 09-20-2010, 06:12 PM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwfabworks View Post
Since I have been living here it has lost its wow factor. It is still good, but I think I have had it so much since it is open late.

Deff great for people from out of town or motorcycle rides though, I love it then still.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:24 PM  

Corning, NY, NY
I love Dinosaur BBQ. I prefer rochester to syracuse though.

What are restuarants in Ithaca that i'm missing out on?
Old 09-23-2010, 08:43 PM  
Brad

Plattsburgh, New York
The Texas roadhouse on Erie Blvd in 'Cuse is awesome!
Old 10-01-2010, 10:24 AM  

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
You know, it's a sketchy little place.. It's near Amsterdam, and it looks like a rickety haunted house. The parking lot usually has several cars, so my guess is that it's either not that bad, or the only option if you want a tattoo!

I think I might pass on that anyways, all of my work is from the same guy here in Ottawa, starting 8 years ago..

And yes, decals! Are they doing the trick? I STILL haven't made anything for my Jeep..
Old 10-01-2010, 10:56 AM  
running around

Syracuse, NY
Yeah, doesn't sound like a place I would want to visit too much. I say if you have a good artist, stick with them.

Cars could be from people who hang out there.

And I love the decals, when a guy drives it, they don't. But they work soo well.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Bookmark this Page!