Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-06-2010, 12:46 PM  

Albany, New york
Upstate New York, the Adirondacks, the high peaks, avoid the commercial stuff and get some nice camping and scenery.

Old 10-09-2010, 02:40 PM  

Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
Blue Point Brewery is on long island. 'nuff said

Old 10-11-2010, 09:42 AM  
Outlawed Offroad

Long Beach, NY
To get robbed of course and say "HEY I got robbed in NY!!"

Just PM me when you'll be in town and I'll PM you back a location and time. Bring your valuables, children if any (they sell well now again after a brief downturn in human trafficking values), and any rental vehicles you may be in posession of..

Thanks and enjoy NY!!

Seriously though, NYC is NYC. It can't be copied or replaced by any other city on the planet. If you've never been to the city it's definately worth a stop over on any Cross Country tour!!
Old 10-11-2010, 05:06 PM  

patchogue, new york
Though underrated we have some top notch beaches and no Fire Island's not all gay people.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:03 AM  

Liberty, New York
New York is a wonderful state with so much to offer and a pretty large state as well taking a lot of hours to cross the state by car. NYC is of course an amazing place with just about what ever you could imagine available from around the world.

These are great things that make NY a great place to VISIT!! Being a tax paying adult it sucks and I can not wait for the real estate to pick back up so I can GTFO of New York.

Enjoy your visit!
Old 10-15-2010, 01:52 PM  

Buffalo, NY
Niagara Falls, Finger lakes region, ADK park, lake placid for the site of the 1980 hockey olympic gold win against soviet union. Long Island beautiful beaches, montauk point light house, hamptons. NYC. In Buffalo, Anchor Bar where they invented wings... and tons more.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:25 AM  

cortland, ny
one simple reason is the air is soo much cleaner.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:45 PM  

Buffalo, NY
NY is a beautiful state, just don't stay long enough to become a resident or get a job or buy a house cuz thats when the real robbery starts. Really though the scenery is cool take the roads less traveled, the interstate 90 is kind of boring if you want to see the towns.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:10 PM  

Syracuse, New york
+1 dinosaur BBQ in Syracuse.

Also, gannon's ice cream in Syracuse.

The new York state fairnis quite a specactle.

We have a superfund site - the nation's most polluted lake within metro limits - onondago lake in Syracuse
Old 10-21-2010, 05:40 PM  

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads
No Threads to Display.