Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2010, 04:54 AM  
"VolksJeepin"

Poughkeepsie, NY
Poughkeepsie

Anyone from Poughkeepsie, post up!

Any local happenings, street fairs, parades or events? Let everyone know and promote some local activities.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:08 PM  

Dover Plains, new york
i frequent poughkeepsie if that counts? but i actually live about 30 mins east in dover plains

Old 09-28-2010, 12:04 AM  

12550, New York
Kenbo, you know I am from right across the river. BTW, did you happen to get a text from someone saying a Wrangler Forum meetup in Hopewell Junction from a Leif?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:00 PM  
"VolksJeepin"

Poughkeepsie, NY
No man, I didn't get a text from anyone about a Jeep meet. When was it supposed to be?
Old 10-06-2010, 08:03 PM  

12550, New York
Oh... it was supposed to be on a Saturday, the Saturday before last.... I actually think it was the guy I met at the Hess Station by WallMart/Sams Club. I traded him my chrome sway bar cover for his regular one. He surprising wheels his Jeep.... I met him a while back and forgot we swapped numbers since he gets out in his chrome jeep :rofl:
Old 10-06-2010, 08:38 PM  
"VolksJeepin"

Poughkeepsie, NY
Haha, it isn't too often you see guys looking for chrome. Oh well, I'll meet up next time. I need reasons to drive the Jeep now that I got the new Jetta.
Old 10-20-2010, 08:41 AM  

New Paltz, New York
Hey Kenbo. I'm in New Platz. Not sure of anyhting going on since I have projects going from Jeeps to being involved with the fire department. And besides there's no room in the village with all the "leaf peepers" coming in and the rest of them who are busy jumping on to the band wagon for "support this" or "against that".

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > New York
Bookmark this Page!