Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Click Here to Login

Old 11-19-2010, 11:52 AM  

Mt. Airy, NC
My wife took me to Asheville for my birthday a few weekends ago! LOVED IT! Being a craft beer brewer and craft beer drinker.. i was in beer heaven! ha! Awesome place.. very earthy folks and everyone seems so laid back! Must be all the beer!

Old 11-20-2010, 05:50 PM  
Avast me hearties!

Spartanburg, SC
Or herbal remedies.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:42 PM  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeCpuNut View Post
My wife took me to Asheville for my birthday a few weekends ago! LOVED IT! Being a craft beer brewer and craft beer drinker.. i was in beer heaven! ha! Awesome place.. very earthy folks and everyone seems so laid back! Must be all the beer!
If you ever find your way back to Asheville, you should really look into the Brews Cruise. They take you on a great tour around the town do visit different microbreweries. They have a website where you can sign up for a slot.

Highland Brew Company in Asheville also offers great tours of their facilities.
Old 11-26-2010, 08:06 AM  

Mt. Airy, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodenEagle View Post
If you ever find your way back to Asheville, you should really look into the Brews Cruise. They take you on a great tour around the town do visit different microbreweries. They have a website where you can sign up for a slot.

Highland Brew Company in Asheville also offers great tours of their facilities.
well I should have mentioned in the original post but we did just that! When we got there Friday we went to Highland and did their tour! AWESOME!

Then we went on the walking Brews Cruise! AWESOME!!
Old 12-06-2010, 10:30 PM  

Asheville, NC
Just chiming in

I like the idea of the walking brews cruise. I work at a bar in downtown Asheville, and it's great that we have such a walkable city. You really can walk to half of the breweries in Asheville if you park your car in the middle of downtown.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:19 AM  

Murphy, NC
Just another vote for a WNC area on here!!!
Old 12-26-2010, 02:47 PM  

Asheville, NC
Asheville does love its beer. Just a shame to get snowed and not be able to get out and ENJOY it.
Old 12-28-2010, 12:53 PM  

Asheville, NC
+1 on a the sub-forum.
Old 12-28-2010, 03:14 PM  

Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by notanative View Post
Asheville does love its beer. Just a shame to get snowed and not be able to get out and ENJOY it.
Well you should have stocked up on growlers I grew up in Asheville and like that I'm still pretty close to be able to visit. I too was expecting at least a subforum for Asheville if not WNC.
Old 12-29-2010, 06:27 PM  

does highland brewery do brew tours? i'm going to be in town for new years. were going to the avett brothers concert on friday

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!