Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Click Here to Login
Register Members Gallery Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-24-2010, 05:02 PM  
Carolina Jeep Girl

Charlotte, North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncreptile View Post
I just dont like the types that come down because the north is to jamm packed and then say to me "Wouldnt a shopping mall go great there?" pointing to my backyard and the 100acres of forest behind it... My "new yorrrrrrrka" neighbors..
AAAAmen.

I love it when they come down here and complain about NC. Go back home if you don't like it

Old 11-02-2010, 11:42 AM  

Millbrook, AL
Born and raised in Sylva, NC. Joined the Navy after high school and have never moved back. Currently in Alabama. Soon to be living in the Knoxville, TN, area and can't wait to get back into the mountains.

Old 01-27-2011, 03:24 PM  

Born and raised in the Newton area!
Old 02-03-2011, 10:55 PM  

Cary, NC
I am originally from Tar Heel, NC. Living in Cary now.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:40 PM  

Rutherfordton, NC
I am from Rutherfordton NC and that is where I still am, and probably will always be here. I can't see any reason to move anywhere else.......
Old 05-31-2011, 12:28 PM  

Originally from Delco NC, then got married and moved to Winnabow then moved to Franklinton, McGees Crossroads and now back to Winnabow/Leland where I hope I live for a long time
Old 06-30-2011, 05:15 AM  
Playing in the traffic

Greensboro, NC
I guess it's telling that I know where all the places mentioned so far are.

Born in Asheville, raised in Pleasant Garden, living in Greensboro. Also lived briefly in Belmont years ago (while it was still a VERY small town, and loved it. Except that it was DRY!)

Y'all are right (and it IS "y'all", by the way, NOT "ya'll"), native North Carolinians are becoming more and more rare. I liked my state a lot better without all the strip malls and chain restaurants and without having to press "1" for english. But for all that, I still "like calling North Carolina home".

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!

Suggested Threads

» Recent Threads