Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Click Here to Login

Old 10-08-2010, 09:57 AM  

Winston-Salem, NC, North Carolina
What do you like best about North Carolina

North Carolina is a great state. I've lived in it all my life so far and hopefully plan to move to the coast someday and become a law enforcement officer.
It's also a great state because it's one of only a few states that includes both a great mountain range and a coast line. I've been to Pilot Mountain a few times and it's exceptionally beautiful there. Going through Boone is always a great trip. Taking, I believe it may be 52 north, is a great area to go though. The view as your ascending the mountains and looking out over the state is amazing.

What are some things you like about North Carolina?

Old 10-08-2010, 01:15 PM  

Dayton, Ohio
Lots of great things to say about NC. I've been to a lot of cities for work/play. But the beaches are the best part. Just North of Myrtle beach is my favorite place to be. Less touristy but I can go down to the touristy area bars to meet other people from out of town, and a few locals. Some I still talk to.

Old 10-09-2010, 09:54 AM  

Kernersville, North Carolina
I dig the mountains..............
Old 10-13-2010, 06:23 PM  

Lewisville, NC
The OBX

Okracoke is one of the most beautiful, laid back places in the world. Great fishing, Jeeping on the beach and clean ocean make it a virtual paradise.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:47 PM  

Charlotte, North Carolina
The ability to go from the Mountains to the Coast in a day, day in a half at most.
Old 10-14-2010, 12:44 AM  

Wilmington, NC
The people. It's a tough choice, because I love a lot of things about the state. The food is great, the scenery is great, but it would all be for naught if it weren't for the people who make it such an enjoyable place to live in.
Old 10-14-2010, 06:12 AM  

Lewisville, NC
Another highlight is the culture. Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Asheville and Raleigh all have great opportunities to experience the arts in all mediums. And the history of the state is rich and facinating.

When I moved here 17 years ago, I had didn't plan on living here long term...now I can't imagine living anywhere else.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:59 AM  

Indian Trail, North Carolina
Mountains and trails are great in NC
Old 10-16-2010, 07:28 AM  

Troy, North Carolina
The climate, the people, it's such a beautiful place.
Old 10-17-2010, 05:32 PM  

High Point, NC
Mountains to the west, ocean to the east. Pick anything you like(minus desert) in between.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > North Carolina
Bookmark this Page!