Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2010, 01:27 PM  

Great idea, I placed a request as well.

As for your anniversary dinner; try Restaurant Eve or Vermilion.

Old 11-22-2010, 07:51 PM  

Herndon, Virginia
If your anniversary hasn't passed yet, I recommend 2941. My cousin had his wedding there. The restaurant has a fantastic view along the side. Around this time of year though, it might be better to have a lunch there to enjoy the view in the daytime.

Old 11-23-2010, 10:30 AM  

Alexandria, Virginia
Need more NOVA people

I just sent a request with the city listed as "Northern Virginia". The reply said that it needed 11 more requests before it would be created.

There must be at 11 other NOVA people on here, that are interested in learning more about whats happening in our area.

Thanks
Bob
Old 11-29-2010, 10:33 AM  
Saving lives for a living

Stafford, Virginia
Just posted mine, ten more requests needed!
Old 12-02-2010, 12:47 PM  

Herndon, VA
just posted...9 more!

As for restaurants...there are a lot of fantastic places - if you want something in alexandria check out ray's the steaks - hands down the best steak i've had. It's not as expensive as mortons or palm or capital ale house...but its dang delicious!

Also in RTC my favorite date place is Passion Fish followed closely by Il Fornaio, first is fantastic fresh seafood, the second is great italian, fresh pastas and pizzas absolutely great flavors.
Old 12-02-2010, 06:49 PM  

Down to 8! A NOVA section is a must have!
Old 12-09-2010, 12:15 PM  

Virginia
A little pricey, but this is a great romantic spot in Great Falls.

L'Auberge Chez Francois
Old 12-10-2010, 06:57 AM  

DC, Northern VA
My wife and I went here:Columbia Firehouse Restaurant & Barroom : Alexandria, VA : Welcome for our 2yr nice quiet place and the food was great.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:16 PM  

Sterling, VA
Looks like enough people asked for the Nova section, cause that's how I got here.
Old 12-27-2010, 08:17 AM  

Sterling, VA
Good Eats in Leesburg

If you want to venture out into the country, Tuskies in leesburg is good. They also own Magnolias in Purcelville and Fireworks which is next to Tuskies. All have a great selection of micro brews and good food. Fireworks is the cheaper of the three and has great pizza. If you want German fare, across the street from Tuskies and FW is the Hamburg Bistro used to be the Doner. It has great German beer and the beer cycles through fairly quickly as we have a lot of Germans working at their Liaison office in Reston and at the German Military at Dulles.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Bookmark this Page!