Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Click Here to Login

Old 12-27-2010, 11:47 AM  

Virginia
For fancy fancy, try L'Auberge Chez Francois. I really like Claire's at the Depot in Warrenton, or the Lightfoot restaurant in Leesburg. I am more into eclectic than chains for romance.

Old 12-28-2010, 02:21 PM  

Ruth Chris in Tysons is good. Capitol Grille in Tysons is good also. If you want to travel into DC, I highly recommend I'Ricchi near 19th & M (up from Rumors). Looks like recent reviews have been bad though not sure what has happened...new management perhaps.

Old 01-07-2011, 04:30 PM  

Alexandria, Virginia
"I love Logans Steak House out in Manassas! It's one of those places where you eat your peanuts and then throw them on the floor when your done haha."

I love places like that.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:31 PM  

Alexandria, Virginia
"I love Logans Steak House out in Manassas! It's one of those places where you eat your peanuts and then throw them on the floor when your done haha."

I think place like that are great. It just adds this hole laid back fun element.
Old 01-07-2011, 04:34 PM  

Alexandria, Virginia
Sorry meant to say whole not hole.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:40 AM  
Belvedere Plantation, Inc

Fredericksburg, VA
I second TruLove's! Awesome place to eat in the 'burg. As is the Tavern, Fredericksburg Pub and Old Towne Steak and Seafood - a little pricey but the bests steaks I've ever had.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:31 AM  

Arlington, Virginia
I just ate at Dogfish Head Alehouse last night in Seven Corners and I thought it was great. They have their own brews that are great, the IPA was good, and the food was excellent. Judging by the inside of the restaurant, it looks like it used to be an Uno's Chicago Grill or something like that. Any body know?
Old 01-10-2011, 12:30 PM  
Wicked Awesome Dude

I am a fan of Maggiano's for pasta and Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for a great steak. Uncle Julios is a nice texmex chain and Buffalo Wild Wings has great wings and sports!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:23 PM  

Try Luciano's in Herndon.

Patrick and his staff are all top shelf and the food quality is consistent and tasty.

Their pizzas and calzones are a no brainer.

Luciano's
Old 01-15-2011, 08:14 AM  

Bristow, VA
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideout View Post
Ruth Chris in Tysons is good. Capitol Grille in Tysons is good also. If you want to travel into DC, I highly recommend I'Ricchi near 19th & M (up from Rumors). Looks like recent reviews have been bad though not sure what has happened...new management perhaps.

Google Maps
I concur. If you want "fancy", Ruths Chris is the way to go. It all depends on your definition of "fancy" though. If you are thinking international, upscale, and expensive, look towards restaurants in DC.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Bookmark this Page!