Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Click Here to Login

Old 01-31-2011, 12:46 PM  

Real Estate, Foreclosure, Vacant Property, Poor Credit, House for Sale

I'm a local real estate investor who's business model is to develop win-win real estate transactions. In particular for those who are in trouble with there home making payments or who just want to be rid of there current situation. Conversely, I can set up buying situations for those who want to own a home but cannot afford to do it in the conventional - get a mortgage with 20% down - manner or whose credit situation just can't get themm into home ownership.

I'm asking if you would refer to me anyone that you might know that is in either of these situations that I might help out. I am a professionally trained and certified real estate investor who knows dozens of other ways to buy and sell property. It is never intended to take advantage of anyone's situation but only to develop win-win solutions for those both buying and selling.

George

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > United States City Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
Bookmark this Page!