Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2012, 02:33 AM  

Massillon, Ohio
CCW and the future of our country - means for easier tracking??

I've avoided purchasing any firearms, ammo, etc in any way that it could be tracked back to me for the past 15 years or so. I never liked being "on the books", for fear of a sudden change to our Constitution by a government that suddenly decides to "push laws thru" skipping certain steps or hiding them in other bills.. you get what I mean.

Lately I have reconsidered, since there has been a lot of attention and easing of gun laws to allow more CCW ability. One that comes to mind is the nationwide CCW recognition bill that is going thru the processes right now. I had a flyer in my hand today of a place trying to fill a CCW class, and a coworker mentioned about how the easiest way to track someone or a group would be to show "favor" to them and let them relax guard, and at the same time get them on the books for future reference...

Am I just paranoid? I seriously do not trust our government anymore, and I don't see any real change for the better in the near future. I'm just curious on others' thoughts about this.

Go Back   CityProfile.com Forum - Local City and State Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Off Topic
Bookmark this Page!